2020 Adidas Swag Thread

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Dude.... Please tell me you didn’t just say that...:facepalm::banghead:
The name of the item on the shops is:
Men’s adidas Navy Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Primary School Logo climawarm Pullover Hoodie”

“Primary School Logo” does not mean primary school aged kids lmfaooo. It means the primary logo of the school, ie: the GT. If Buzz was on the hoodie it would say “Secondary School Logo”. Please, please, please tell me you were joking
View attachment 8612
Lol well call me an idiot. I saw primary school and thought of the European ways of things since adidas is European. My bad!

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Lol well call me an idiot. I saw primary school and thought of the European ways of things since adidas is European. My bad!
Lmao it’s all good! But in all seriousness, if you wear an XL and are in the market for that hoodie, there’s 6 of them left on the Fanatics site at $56.24

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Lmao it’s all good! But in all seriousness, if you wear an XL and are in the market for that hoodie, there’s 6 of them left on the Fanatics site at $56.24
Idk if I am an XL thats the problem. In normal cotton hoodies I'm a XL. In performance I can range from a L to XXL. 🤣😂 I still have 2 shirts to return to fanatics but hate the process. Haha.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
The new selection is not good, but I’m sure more will follow.
I mean, it doesn’t get any cleaner than this, and it’s long sleeve
1595424629770.jpeg

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
If only Adidas embraced the tall and fat....
Agreed. Adidas was our worst option for the overweight 🤣😂. Nike fits me so much better as a chubby dude. Adidas creator series is tight fit performance wear. I always liked my performance stuff loose on me. Even when I was much smaller and playing foosball.

GoJacketsInRaleigh

Ramblin' Wreck
These are good. Still looking for the gold 1/4 zip to come out. And a cotton t-shirt or two.