2020 Adidas Swag Thread

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
I finally received 3 Tech masks from Fans Edge today, after 6 weeks. They look ok, but functionally, they are worthless, because of very thin material and the fact that instead of ear bands, they have ear slots in the mask itself. They are probably good for at best one use each. I also ordered one several weeks ago, that I have had for a month that looks great and has vents for breathing as well as replaceable filters. I can't remember who I got that one from though.

View attachment 8506 View attachment 8507

Because (apparently) of the lighting, I had to adjust the color of the blue to better match what it is, and it still doesn't match completely, but it was the best I could do.
Thanks for the information on those three bet Urban being pushed by Barnes & Noble, etc. Said that they suck.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Not apropos of anything GT related but I just finished a run in a heat index of 106°F and the summer ready line of UB20s did me just fine. These shoes are crazy for ventilation but still feel as good as the full shoe UB20s I have.

Obviously they would suck in the rain or heavy mud since they’re so open but for hot humid day’s they’re top shelf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Couple of new items (as far as I know), and some items back in stock on adidas.com.

https://www.adidas.com/us/yellow-jackets-under-the-lights-jacket/GE2588.html

upload_2020-7-9_21-15-45.jpeg

https://www.adidas.com/us/yellow-jackets-game-mode-coach-polo-shirt/EC2733.html

upload_2020-7-9_21-17-10.jpeg

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
So... looks like Washington got their new gear. New jerseys too. I assume we will get the same things just in navy, white, and gold. Most likely in that order haha
Screenshot_20200710-003021_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200710-002944_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200710-002926_Chrome.jpg

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
That is last season gear for UW.

Adidas does themes. Any gamemode item is 2019 with exception of a few new colors

“Under the Lights” is the 2020 apparel

This is the 2020 polos

View attachment 8531
Yessir. The weird thing is I don't remember ever seeing a gray Game Mode polo last year, and now they've got one. Also, alot of the stuff from last season on adidas.com right now was never there last season--it might have been on Fanatics or B&N, but was never previously on adidas.com. I can't figure out what their strategy is with their website.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Yessir. The weird thing is I don't remember ever seeing a gray Game Mode polo last year, and now they've got one. Also, alot of the stuff from last season on adidas.com right now was never there last season--it might have been on Fanatics or B&N, but was never previously on adidas.com. I can't figure out what their strategy is with their website.

Confuse us. That is the only possible strategy at this point. Pure, full out, deception.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*

Yeah, so it looks all items that were available to players and coaches last season will on the site. There college gear section is very wonky to say the least