2020 Adidas Swag Thread

GoJacketsInRaleigh

Ramblin' Wreck
Maaaaann. I need this
455bb670816bafd5081aed6c49f23627.jpg

[emoji91][emoji98][emoji91]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they sold half the new crap the players and coaches wear they would make a ton of money

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
Georgia tech was supposed to auction off the children’s health care jerseys we wore against North Carolina for football, does anyone know anything about that?

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Has anyone received these masks yet? Just ordered the blue m/l.
man I like the masks alot and they do have a pocket for adding a filter in them, but one of the three shipped with a ripped earband. Adidas is sending me a new one though so thats legit. I don't have the ear issue the fit was good for me.

Also 25% off sitewide sale going on right now on adidas.com (summer)

I finally received 3 Tech masks from Fans Edge today, after 6 weeks. They look ok, but functionally, they are worthless, because of very thin material and the fact that instead of ear bands, they have ear slots in the mask itself. They are probably good for at best one use each. I also ordered one several weeks ago, that I have had for a month that looks great and has vents for breathing as well as replaceable filters. I can't remember who I got that one from though.

Tech masks.jpg Tech mask 2.jpg

Because (apparently) of the lighting, I had to adjust the color of the blue to better match what it is, and it still doesn't match completely, but it was the best I could do.