1)QB Lawrence of Clemson will win the 1st of 2 Heisman Trophies

2)The Alabama Dynasty isn't over

3)Ohio State's Ryan Day is the next Lincoln Riley

4)The Oklahoma Sooners aren't going anywhere either

5)The PAC-12 gets left out of the FCS Playoffs again

6)Urban Meyer becomes head coach of USC

7)Kliff Kingsbury will have another losing season...…………………………...in the NFL

8)Texas and Texas A&M will finally play each other

9)North Carolina's Mack Brown and Kansas' Les Miles wont be going to a Bowl Game

10)Army gets invited to a New Years 6 Bowl Game

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/25715658/10-bold-calls-2019-college-football-season

Animal02

Banned
10 Predictions for the 2019 college football season by ESPN's Mark Schlabach

1)QB Lawrence of Clemson will win the 1st of 2 Heisman Trophies

2)The Alabama Dynasty isn't over

3)Ohio State's Ryan Day is the next Lincoln Riley

4)The Oklahoma Sooners aren't going anywhere either

5)The PAC-12 gets left out of the FCS Playoffs again

6)Urban Meyer becomes head coach of USC

7)Kliff Kingsbury will have another losing season...…………………………...in the NFL

8)Texas and Texas A&M will finally play each other

9)North Carolina's Mack Brown and Kansas' Les Miles wont be going to a Bowl Game

10)Army gets invited to a New Years 6 Bowl Game

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/25715658/10-bold-calls-2019-college-football-season
The next story down.....
"Ohio State Buckeyes quarterback Justin Fields plans to ask the NCAA for immediate eligibility and hopes to have an answer on his 2019 future in the next six weeks, according to the attorney helping him with the request."
'Speculation about Fields' case for the waiver has centered around an incident last September when a member of the school's baseball team referred to Fields repeatedly with a racial slur during one of Georgia's home football games. The baseball player was dismissed from the team and the school made public statements addressing the issue.

Mars said the September incident is not the only issue Fields plans to raise in his waiver request.

"Nobody who's on social media would have a problem with Justin getting a waiver if they knew the whole story," Mars said Wednesday morning."

MikeJacket1967

Helluva Engineer
Former Georgia Tech safeties coach Shiel Wood is joining the coaching staff of Georgia State head coach Shawn Elliott as linebackers coach. Shawn Elliott will probably be fired in December after another Georgia State losing season so Shiel Wood wont be at Georgia State too long.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
One thing I loved was seeing us running on 3rd and 3 and getting it. For some reason, I keep watching the Falcons line up in a shotgun with an empty backfield on 3rd and 2, or even 3rd and 1, and it’s painful to see.

I’d love to see us keep the things I love, like going for it on 4th and 2 from the opponent’s 40.
Agree on latter but that's how everyone does it now that Nicky Saban went on his wn 35.

As to the former I guess they think Matty ice passing is better than running and it's painful to watch.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Agree on latter but that's how everyone does it now that Nicky Saban went on his wn 35.

As to the former I guess they think Matty ice passing is better than running and it's painful to watch.

This year, him throwing is better than running. Their guards were eviscerated by injury.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
I am very surprised that ESPN has mentioned Georgia Tech hiring Marco Coleman as defensive line coach but they haven't mentioned the hiring of Brent Key at all. I thought they would say something since he was offensive line coach at Alabama.

Cam

Helluva Engineer
Wasn't sure where to put this, but Stewart Mandel released his yearly Head Coaching Hires Grades for The Athletic this morning. For those without a subscription, I thought it'd be fine to include the grade and blurb he had for Coach Collins. Overall, he grades it as the third best hire of the offseason, with only Louisville's hire of Scatterfield and West Virginia's hire of Neal Brown as marginally better hires (both given an A).
Georgia Tech (A-): Temple coach Geoff Collins. Georgia Tech had its share of good seasons under Paul Johnson, but the triple-option did not help the program become a recruiting magnet. Enter Collins, a charismatic and effective recruiter who honed his system after serving as Nick Saban’s original player personnel director. After going on to gain experience under the likes of Mario Cristobal and Dan Mullen, 47-year-old Collins had a nice start to his head-coaching career in two seasons at Temple, going 7-1 in the conference last season. It’s a smart hire.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Random question. My wife and I are planning a trip this fall and it’s looking more like a cruise than Aruba. Looking like the week of the NCST game. My question is for those that have been on a cruise during football season. Will I be able to watch the game? Or at least stream it? It’s pretty much a lock to be on ESPN but I’ve never been on a cruise and I figure channel selection in the Caribbean could be hit and miss. We’re talking a Royal Caribbean cruise if that makes a difference?
Thanks!

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Random question. My wife and I are planning a trip this fall and it’s looking more like a cruise than Aruba. Looking like the week of the NCST game. My question is for those that have been on a cruise during football season. Will I be able to watch the game? Or at least stream it? It’s pretty much a lock to be on ESPN but I’ve never been on a cruise and I figure channel selection in the Caribbean could be hit and miss. We’re talking a Royal Caribbean cruise if that makes a difference?
Thanks!
I would think you most likely could get it on ESPN+

Animal02

Banned
Thanks!
Most of the cruises charge for internet I think...though I have not been on one is 10 years. Noon game :cautious:...in a port you might find a sports bar ;)