Belk Bowl: Syracuse vs Kentucky

Music City Bowl: Virginia Tech vs Missouri

Sun Bowl: FSU vs USC

Camping World Bowl: Virginia vs Iowa State

Pinstripe Bowl: NCSU vs Purdue

Independence Bowl: Boston College vs Buffalo

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
Yes! I'm amazed that people actually have them ranked in the top 25. They were a bad team last year, mainly the defense, and then they lost like 9 guys to transfer.

They have a ton of returning players also. It's really a strange situation. Generally their youth makes sense to explain why the defense was so far off a typical Bud Foster D and to expect improvement, but the transfers and his announced resignation at end of season suggest something more going on. A bad culture can certainly tank a talented team.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Here are Jerry Palm of CBS Sports ACC Bowl Predictions

Fiesta Bowl: Clemson vs Oklahoma

Orange Bowl: Miami vs Notre Dame

Belk Bowl: Syracuse vs Kentucky

Music City Bowl: Virginia Tech vs Missouri

Sun Bowl: FSU vs USC

Camping World Bowl: Virginia vs Iowa State

Pinstripe Bowl: NCSU vs Purdue

Independence Bowl: Boston College vs Buffalo
They left off the Quick Lane bowl matchup between GT and Indiana..... lol

NorthAvenueNation

Jolly Good Fellow
I'd love for us to make a bowl this year! If you listen to the GT Athletics podcast from a couple of weeks ago (ACC Kickoff in Charlotte) Curry is asked a question about playing clemson and his remarks are "We're ready to shock the world"... I TOTALLY understand wishful thinking and I understand the talent level that the team in orange has; what if GT beats clemson and does shock the world? That would throttle this CGC team into another atmosphere. Hey, wishful thinking? Of course. But do we watch the games or do players play the games to lose? Nope.

Go Jackets!
#Beatclemson