2019 Offseason Thread

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
Think we have some athletes that will get to showcase themselves more. Option was great for the 'unselfish team attitude', though. I think Collins will fit scheme to personnel better than some believe.

HouseDivided

Jolly Good Fellow
Honestly,

We need an offense that's adaptable to whom we play on a weekly basis. That's one thing Chaney/UGA and Elliot/Clumspon do well. If they need to run it, they run it with success by running different looks. If they need to pass, they throw it around, but again, do so with different looks. Being able to play not only to your strengths but the oppositions weaknesses is key now-a-days. CPJ never exploited the opposing defenses weakness. Success hinged a lot on their gap control and run fit assignment execution. We need play makers on the edge and need to find ways to get them the ball. Keeping defenses honest by being balanced will do wonders for us.

JacketEagle98

Georgia Tech Fan
Things I’d like to see: A slant or 10 yard pass, especially when it’s 4 yards to go for a first down. Not all defenders lined up within 7 yards of the line of scrimmage. QB not running for his life every time he drops back to pass. Defenders who wrap up when tackling. LB’s - where are they? CB’s and safeties who turn to find the ball on pass plays. Our kickoffs going in the end zone. Consistency punting.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I think a lot of what went wrong tonight was a team that didn’t want be there. They said as much when the bowl was announced. Shame, CPJ deserved better. Shameful how he was spoken of in the game chat regardless of the product on the field.

CGC has big shoes to fill, I hope he fairs better with the fair weather fans. One minute patting your back, next minute sticking a knife in it.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I think a lot of what went wrong tonight was a team that didn’t want be there. They said as much when the bowl was announced. Shame, CPJ deserved better. Shameful how he was spoken of in the game chat regardless of the product on the field.

CGC has big shoes to fill, I hope he fairs better with the fair weather fans. One minute patting your back, next minute sticking a knife in it.
You know better as soon as he loses his first game part of the fans will turn.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
20181226_224252.jpg

New sheriff in town
Or savior
depends on who gets asked