2019 Offseason Thread

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
What is this @program thing that the players are talking about on the gt twitter area. ?? J Thomas and new ol guy are talking like the had a seminar or camp.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Since this is now really old news, although I just heard it today, I didn't want to open a new thread about it. Plus, it may have already been posted on this or another thread. But I just saw today that Bobby Dodd Jr has passed away. He died December 13, 2013 at age 92. WOW, time has certainly flown.

Last edited:
A little bit of modification to my previous post. I found an obituary for a Bobby Dodd Jr who died in 2013, but that was not the coach's son. However, TStan tweeted yesterday that the coach's son has died. I knew he couldn't be 97 years old, if he were still alive, but I took the news for what it said without looking more into it.

Lotta Booze

Ramblin' Wreck
https://www.sbnation.com/college-fo...florida-football-2019-preview-schedule-roster

Bill Connelly put out his preview of USF rating them 71st per S&P+....and projected to beat GT. Who is ranked 89th. Yikes.

There are so many questions and unknowns with our transition away from the option that I don’t expect anyone to think much of GT in the preseason. Easier to just chalk it up to a year 0. But I definitely believe we’ll outperform that 89th rating and always prefer to be underrated rather than overrated. We seem to play better that way.