2019 GT Official Color Debate (formerly Adidas Swag Watch 2019 **

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Would LOVE to see a throwback "Golden Tornado" night with special Adidas unis to match the theme. Have the crowd wear gold to the game.

Always loved the "Golden Tornado" nickname for us.

1990 was the last Tech team good enough to earn that moniker. (Others have said we shouldn’t use black watch unis till our D is good enough to compare. If that’s the standard we are using we may never see a throwback to golden tornado)

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
I got the latest and greatest Tech SWAG. Need to get rid of the red, but other than that I love it.
waffle-house-cup.jpg

croberts

Ramblin' Wreck
To be honest, if we are beating the heck out of our rivals I wouldnt fuss about any color choice. If we switched to turd brown and pee green and followed it up with 3 national championships the color scheme would be walking the hallways of every high school. :) Nothing cool about Tide uniforms other than championships.

64jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
To be honest, if we are beating the heck out of our rivals I wouldnt fuss about any color choice. If we switched to turd brown and pee green and followed it up with 3 national championships the color scheme would be walking the hallways of every high school. :) Nothing cool about Tide uniforms other than championships.
THANK YOU !

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
True about tide uniforms. Have read in past that they and Penn State have the least appealing uniforms for young athletes but they hold their noses because of the winning tradition.