2019 GT Official Color Debate (formerly Adidas Swag Watch 2019 **

VintageWreck

Jolly Good Fellow
Good Sunday Morning:

I don't hate "Navy Blue". I love it if tertiary, and used only as an outline and better clarity for "Up with the White and Gold"!

The bowl game uniforms were butt ugly and God awful. Not "GT". I'm 35 year GT fan and a GT man. Season ticket holder, roll call contributor and gifts. I have spoken to GT friends about this. If GT ever wears all blue during regular season, I will walk away. We are not Purdue, Vanderbilt, Wake, whomever. Is this a first year Adidas contract kind of thing?

Dallas, New Orleans and LA Rams are doing it right, when they wear "white". Exciting look.
Never wear black anything. Two cups of caffeine coffee make me this way.

I don't post often. Sorry if off topic or belongs in another thread. I read a post that said, "Preach".

herb

Helluva Engineer
Ain't nothin like trying to look like Pitt. That's our new brand goal. Look like Pitt

Why do you think we have gone to this now? I thought there were guidelines of some sort I remembered seeing about the color scheme?

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Why do you think we have gone to this now? I thought there were guidelines of some sort I remembered seeing about the color scheme?
There is. Its supposed to be mainly gold and white but i guess they've just totally forgotten that and just ran with navy

GTRock

Jolly Good Fellow
It's just one. We have combinations of at least 3 jerseys (white/gold, white/navy, navy/gold) and 4 pants (gold, white, navy, white/navy), with gold or white helmets.

Our base uniform still seems to be white and gold (white/gold jersey, gold pants).