2019 Georgia Tech Win Total Predications!

GTFLETCH

Banned

jacketup

Helluva Engineer
Predication is a technical term that refers to: a. the ability of internal auditors to predict fraud successfully. b. the ability of a fraud examiner to commence an investigation if a form of evidence exists that fraud has occurred. c. the activities of fraud perpetrators in concealing their tracks so that fraud is covered up and may not be discovered. d. management's analysis of fraud risks so they can put in place effective anti-fraud programs and controls

I don't predict a fraud.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Georgia Tech 2019 8-4 in the regular season

@Clemson L
USF W
The Citadel W
@Temple W
North Carolina W
@Duke W
@Miami L
Pitt W
@Virginia L
Virginia Tech W
NCSU W
UGAG L

Music City Bowl

Georgia Tech vs Iowa or Northwestern
This is what I keep coming up with every time I look at the schedule. I could see a potential loss early vs Temple, USF, Duke type while we try to figure everything out. But, 6-1 going into Miami is a legit possibility.

We will game that we score more than the other team, but we can also win every game that we keep the other team from scoring more than us. I would said two things that would get us a double chance to win, and second I'm going to need more beer.
Based on your spelling/grammar in that post, I would say you've already had enough beer. LOL

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
This is what I keep coming up with every time I look at the schedule. I could see a potential loss early vs Temple, USF, Duke type while we try to figure everything out. But, 6-1 going into Miami is a legit possibility.
Imagine if Georgia Tech was 7-1 going into the game in Charlottesville against Virginia:cool: I wonder where the Yellow Jackets would be ranked?:cigar:

slugboy

Staff member
Are the koolaid drinkers setting the bar real low so that when we end up 6-6 or 7-5 they can proclaim CGC the best coach EVAH? Asking for a friend ;)

I don’t think I’m a kool aid drinker, but I think we were probably looking at 5-7 wins this year if CPJ came back. I think we have a better recruiting class than we would have otherwise had, but still not top of the conference, and some talented transfers, but we lost a lot of starting talent and all the yards that came with it.

Throw in new coaches, new schemes, and a habit of Collins starting slow, and I can see a struggle this year. Maybe I’m wrong and we charge out of the gate—these guys have enthusiasm.

I’m still thinking 5-7. A lot of games look evenly matched to me now. I’m hoping for some great defense and special teams play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
Georgia Tech 2019 8-4 in the regular season

@Clemson L
USF W
The Citadel W
@Temple W
North Carolina W
@Duke W
@Miami L
Pitt W
@Virginia L
Virginia Tech W
NCSU W
UGAG L

Music City Bowl

Georgia Tech vs Iowa or Northwestern

Taking that to the bank, Mike. Hope you’re doing well

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I don’t think I’m a kool aid drinker, but I think we were probably looking at 5-7 wins this year if CPJ came back. I think we have a better recruiting class than we would have otherwise had, but still not top of the conference, and some talented transfers, but we lost a lot of starting talent and all the yards that came with it.

Throw in new coaches, new schemes, and a habit of Collins starting slow, and I can see a struggle this year. Maybe I’m wrong and we charge out of the gate—these guys have enthusiasm.

I’m still thinking 5-7. A lot of games look evenly matched to me now. I’m hoping for some great defense and special teams play.

New scheme most run this scheme in high school. It's still the same game you throw the ball, catch the ball, run , block, and tackle the guy with the ball.

Animal02

Banned

You are not a koolaid drinker...and that is not setting the bar low.....I am thinking 6-6. I am talking about the ones that are saying 3 wins etc......and that we have no athletes due to CPJ. ;)