2019 ACC Baseball Tourney

GT22

Georgia Tech Fan
Swofford & the gang at ACC HQ have to be thrilled about UNC & NCST spanning both games today. Let's just hope there are no shenanigans & home cooking to help either or both to championship game.

I don't believe in such conspiracies.

I do believe in riling up those who do. ;)
Funny you say that, on the NC State board they believe in the Wes Durham conspiracy. Tech vs UNC. Haha!

GT22

Georgia Tech Fan
If anyone hears if they're opening up the whole stadium, please post. It's awesome waiting on teenagers to let me know if they're going as I watch available tickets dwindle!

GT22

Georgia Tech Fan
If anyone hears if they're opening up the whole stadium, please post. It's awesome waiting on teenagers to let me know if they're going as I watch available tickets dwindle!
Never mind, I see they opened up the outfield terrace seats

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
If my math is correct, BC & UNC on pace for about a 4.5 hr game. Plenty of time for you guys to commute to Durham.

My early call 1st pitch for the "5pm" game is 650pm

By the time the game starts, X will be better.

T7 and 3+ hours. Did I ever say these games take too long? I don't see how BC can catch up down 10-5, but at lease they are the visitor. Warren Nolan gives BC an in game probability to win of 1.8%. Oops, just increased to 1.9%.

At least it will be cooler when we play.

RickStromFan

Ramblin' Wreck
How does NCSt lose badly to FSU and still fall backwards into the semis? And what happens to FSU? Sorry, late to the party and am looking at the brackets trying to figure things out.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
How does NCSt lose badly to FSU and still fall backwards into the semis? And what happens to FSU? Sorry, late to the party and am looking at the brackets trying to figure things out.
Highest seed advances. NC State just needed to beat Wake Forest since Wake beat FSU. The game last night meant nothing.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
If my math is correct, BC & UNC on pace for about a 4.5 hr game. Plenty of time for you guys to commute to Durham.

My early call 1st pitch for the "5pm" game is 650pm
I don't watch college baseball games very much, but even I know it is near impossible to complete a game and have it ready for the second game in 4 hours.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk