2018 Off Season Thread

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer

GT should c
Hey y’all. I need some advice. I normally go to one road game per year but I’m having trouble deciding. If the distance and the day the game is played is no object, which would you choose: USF, Pitt, Louisville, VT, UNC, or UGAg?

All of the games have at least one reason not to go.

USF - hot
Pitt - Pitt attendance looks pretty bad on TV... boring
Louisville - Friday night. Petrino.
VT - Had fun there in 2016 but I’ve already been.
UNC - Eh...baby blue? J/K. The heels are just not my favorite and I wouldn’t call them a rival
UGAg - You fill in the blank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would go to the UGAG game,it's like going to the zoo;)

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Hey y’all. I need some advice. I normally go to one road game per year but I’m having trouble deciding. If the distance and the day the game is played is no object, which would you choose: USF, Pitt, Louisville, VT, UNC, or UGAg?

USF - hot
UNC - Eh...baby blue? J/K. The heels are just not my favorite and I wouldn’t call them a rival

Louisville seems like a fun game to go to imo.

USF - hot

Although it IS likely to be pretty boring, although still possibly a good game, Pitt would not seem to be a bad choice, because that low attendance means you can probably get damn good seats.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
I have thought about going to both USF and Louisville. In the past couple of years I have stayed in a hotel close enough to see Papa John's Stadium out of the window. It looks like a nice stadium, but the upper-upper deck looks scary.

CTJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Although it IS likely to be pretty boring, although still possibly a good game, Pitt would not seem to be a bad choice, because that low attendance means you can probably get damn good seats.
Well, Pittsburgh the city isn't all bad. Not my favorite city by any stretch but OK, definitely (IMHO) better than Louisville.

Well, Pittsburgh the city isn't all bad. Not my favorite city by any stretch but OK, definitely (IMHO) better than Louisville.
I have friend originally from Knoxville who now lives in Pittsburgh and loves it. He has invited me and another Augusta friend (also a Tech alum) to come up for the Tech - Pitt game. I don't know about my friend, but I am still undecided.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
You guys know that he's only an act right? He's only doing this for entertainment and views which you're providing
Honestly, it is an act and everyone jumps on him so hard. He makes a lot good points imo. Most everything I agree with. Except for him putting CPJ last in the coach rankings. But..he’s a dawg fan so what do you expect?