2018 Off Season Thread

CTJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I have friend originally from Knoxville who now lives in Pittsburgh and loves it. He has invited me and another Augusta friend (also a Tech alum) to come up for the Tech - Pitt game. I don't know about my friend, but I am still undecided.
Well, if you do end up going I can recommend this restaurant: http://www.properpittsburgh.com/ I live in a part of the country that has some of the best pizza and I can tell you that place holds up. Plus the beer list is excellent. :beercheers:

Animal02

Banned
I have friend originally from Knoxville who now lives in Pittsburgh and loves it. He has invited me and another Augusta friend (also a Tech alum) to come up for the Tech - Pitt game. I don't know about my friend, but I am still undecided.
Go! Just don't stand up to cheer the team:mad:. Take the incline up to a restaurant overlooking the city on Friday night. Sunday, check out Falling Waters in Ohioplye ( if you go, make sure to make reservatiobs) before returning home.

Animal02

Banned
Although it IS likely to be pretty boring, although still possibly a good game, Pitt would not seem to be a bad choice, because that low attendance means you can probably get damn good seats.
Two years ago....got Row 1 seats in the corner next to the Tech band....cheerleaders and Buzz in front of us. Paid $23 each......50 yard line tics were about 50

Well, if you do end up going I can recommend this restaurant: http://www.properpittsburgh.com/ I live in a part of the country that has some of the best pizza and I can tell you that place holds up. Plus the beer list is excellent. :beercheers:
I heard that about the pan pizza in Chicago, and although it was definitely loaded with all kinds of good stuff, it was only ok at best; severely lacking in distinctive flavor.

Go! Just don't stand up to cheer the team:mad:. Take the incline up to a restaurant overlooking the city on Friday night. Sunday, check out Falling Waters in Ohioplye ( if you go, make sure to make reservatiobs) before returning home.
Yeah, I remember your tale about standing up there. Thanks though for the reminder. Are you planning on going this year?

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
6-3 305 Alabama OL Brandon Kennedy,who GT recruited,is graduate transferring to Tennessee. I'm surprised that Alabama head coach Nick Saban allowed him to do that but i think he may have been doing Tennessee head coach Jeremy Pruitt a favor since he was Defensive Coordinator for him at Alabama. Brandon Kennedy will be able to play two seasons for Tennessee.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
6-3 305 Alabama OL Brandon Kennedy,who GT recruited,is graduate transferring to Tennessee. I'm surprised that Alabama head coach Nick Saban allowed him to do that but i think he may have been doing Tennessee head coach Jeremy Pruitt a favor since he was Defensive Coordinator for him at Alabama. Brandon Kennedy will be able to play two seasons for Tennessee.
I don't think Saban cares about anyone but Saban.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Anyone know how many defensive starters they have coming back this year?
Virginia Tech's DL has two redshirt juniors and a redshirt senior and a redshirt sophomore. Virginia Tech only has one returning LB and he's ILB Dylan Rivers and he's a sophomore. Virginia Tech's safeties are one junior and senior. Virginia Tech only has one returning CB who is a sophomore Bryce Watts.