2018 Off Season Thread

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
With Marshall coming back and now DeFoor jumping on board, I feel good about the OL. 2 seniors and 3 juniors should start with 2 experienced OT backups and 2 (3 if DeFoor gets eligibility) OTs that redshirted last year. You can never have too many linemen, but I just don't think that another scholarship should be used here. I would rather us get Brule, C'Bo (or another BB), Chatman, and Barrett with the final 4 available.
He I don’t think honk it would be a make it or brake it guy and I’d much rather have the others you said as well, but I’d still be fine with him coming in.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Cant find thread for opponent attrition.
Mord hookies go to pros early

22 and 26 t and t edmonds from vt defense backfield going pro.

The v t defense is an attacking defense.
Hmm?

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Fans buy billboard ad, ask Alabama if it wants to play UCF
UCF fans bought a billboard advertisement in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, congratulating the University of Alabama for winning the national championship on Monday and asking if the Crimson Tide would like to play their team.

Thirty-seven fans of the team raised $1,665 on a GoFundMe page to pay for a digital billboard ad that reads, "Congratulations Alabama. How about a home & home series with UCF?"

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I think UCF falls back a bit in 2018 going 9-3 and losing the AACCG to Memphis.

Will be interesting to see what Josh Heupal can do at UCF. Missouri's offense was #20 in FEI last year. Can he do the same thing at UCF? Frost also had a very good DC at UCF who he took to Nebraska.

Gonna be tough, and that conference is probably the best non-P5 conference.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Will be interesting to see what Josh Heupal can do at UCF. Missouri's offense was #20 in FEI last year. Can he do the same thing at UCF? Frost also had a very good DC at UCF who he took to Nebraska.

Gonna be tough, and that conference is probably the best non-P5 conference.
Keep your eyes on Houston I think they will have a strong team in 2018 also.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Can’t get the link to post on here but FWIW Athlons has us picked 3rd in the Coastal behind Miami and VT. Ahead of Duke, Pitt, UNC and UVA. With our Atlantic opponents Louisville 6
and Clemson of course 1.
Going to be aloooooooong 9 months....
Thats fair.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Can’t get the link to post on here but FWIW Athlons has us picked 3rd in the Coastal behind Miami and VT. Ahead of Duke, Pitt, UNC and UVA. With our Atlantic opponents Louisville 6
and Clemson of course 1.
Going to be aloooooooong 9 months....

I haven’t really seen anything out of Fuentes at VT that impresses me yet.