2018 Off Season Thread

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I can see 8-4. The usual 4 (UGA Clemson Miami VT) will be just as good or better ham this last year. I think we can get at least one W out of that 4. The game at USF will be a tough but they lose just about everything on both sides of the ball. We should know a lot about where this team is coming off last season after that game. Not going to read much into the Alcorn St game. As far as the others. BGSU is a win, I’m hoping we catch Louisville is September while they figure out who they are. @Pitt and @NC could be tough (Might split one of those) Duke & UVA in ATL are winnable.
If the D picks up CNW scheme and can get pressure and we get a QB (TQ or LJ) that can complete a pass, along with 8/9 started back on offense, I see no reason that we win less than 8.

GTFLETCH

Banned
Super excited about our OL Depth. We are finally getting the balance back we have lost since the 2014 season. Coach Ron West has dones well with Coach Sewak.

Scholarship OL

SR & RS SR
Andy Marshall
Jake Stickler
Will Bryan

JR & RS JR
Parker Braun
Jahaziel Lee
Kenny Cooper
Scott Morgan
Brad Morgan

SO & RS SO
Conner Hansen
Jake Defoor

RS Fr & Fr
Zach Quinney
Charlie Clark
Boe Tufele
Mike Minihan
Mike Maye
Harrison Jump
Zakk Mckeehan

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Super excited about our OL Depth. We are finally getting the balance back we have lost since the 2014 season. Coach Ron West has dones well with Coach Sewak.

Scholarship OL

SR & RS SR
Andy Marshall
Jake Stickler
Will Bryan

JR & RS JR
Parker Braun
Jahaziel Lee
Kenny Cooper
Scott Morgan
Brad Morgan

SO & RS SO
Conner Hansen
Jake Defoor

RS Fr & Fr
Zach Quinney
Charlie Clark
Boe Tufele
Mike Minihan
Mike Maye
Harrison Jump
Zakk Mckeehan
It seems like when GT has a strong and deep offensive line that they have a great season like in 2014 and 2016;):cool:(y)

Whiskey_Clear

Banned

Scholarship OL

SR & RS SR
Andy Marshall
Jake Stickler
Will Bryan

JR & RS JR
Parker Braun
Jahaziel Lee
Kenny Cooper
Scott Morgan
Brad Morgan

SO & RS SO
Conner Hansen
Jake Defoor

RS Fr & Fr
Zach Quinney
Charlie Clark
Boe Tufele
Mike Minihan
Mike Maye
Harrison Jump
Zakk Mckeehan

Our Freshmen are gonna have to pan out or 2020 could be rough.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Our Freshmen are gonna have to pan out or 2020 could be rough.
Eh, we have time to get some more OL in, but I really like Minihan, Maye, Tufele, Quinney, Hansen and DeFoor. I thijnk that those guys will be a strong 6 man rotation, but I believe that we need to find some more depth behind them even if the other players develop and pan out.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
WOW....

This is going to be a GREAT opportunity to see this offense at a school like Arizona. They already have a REALLY good QB to run it if he doesn't transfer out due to offense.