2018 Off Season Thread

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
WOW....

This is going to be a GREAT opportunity to see this offense at a school like Arizona. They already have a REALLY good QB to run it if he doesn't transfer out due to offense.

I really want to see this happen just to further dispel the nonsensical negative stereotypes of the schemes.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
WOW....

This is going to be a GREAT opportunity to see this offense at a school like Arizona. They already have a REALLY good QB to run it if he doesn't transfer out due to offense.

The qb already tweeted out he doesn't want to play in that offense

Cam

Helluva Engineer
What is that, 31 seniors and 1 junior leaving. I think they will take a major drop this coming up year. Reminds me of our 2014-2015 season ;)
2 juniors. Roquan Smith as well. I read these early season previews and some are like "UGA at #5. Despite losing a lot of defensive starters, should not see much drop off." Come on. I don't care how good your recruiting is, you don't just reload on Trenton Thompson (consensus #1 player in his class), Roquan Smith (Butkus award winner), and seniors Lorenzo Carter (5*), John Atkins, Davin Bellamy, Dominic Sanders, Reggie Carter, and Aaron Davis. They are losing 8 of their defensive starters and a package guy (Davis). You don't reload on that kind of experience. A lot of those I mentioned have started the last 3 years. But, hey, we also thought in 2015 that we could replace experience with better talent.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
2 juniors. Roquan Smith as well. I read these early season previews and some are like "UGA at #5. Despite losing a lot of defensive starters, should not see much drop off." Come on. I don't care how good your recruiting is, you don't just reload on Trenton Thompson (consensus #1 player in his class), Roquan Smith (Butkus award winner), and seniors Lorenzo Carter (5*), John Atkins, Davin Bellamy, Dominic Sanders, Reggie Carter, and Aaron Davis. They are losing 8 of their defensive starters and a package guy (Davis). You don't reload on that kind of experience. A lot of those I mentioned have started the last 3 years. But, hey, we also thought in 2015 that we could replace experience with better talent.

Have you seen their schedule? They cake walking into the SEC Title game.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
What is that, 31 seniors and 1 junior leaving. I think they will take a major drop this coming up year. Reminds me of our 2014-2015 season ;)
The talented class that was recruited the year before we played nd and fsu in 15 are seniors.
We will have a senior and upperclassmen ladened team ..

1. Will the missed assignments go away? 2. Will they play fast and hit hard?
3 Will the game be slow down for the qb and lb so they make right reads?.
4. Is this year the Cheese year( 14 )with experience at ol and skill?

If coach helps at ol and if woody is a great teacher, things are going to end very very well.
If not and we end poorly again the following year will be approached will fear.
As jerry says so often, its really up to the players to go and Take It.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
UGAG will have a Mark Richt type season and limp into an Outback Bowl game with a 9-4 record against Purdue.