2)Virginia Tech
3)Georgia Tech
4)Virginia
5)Duke
6)North Carolina
7)Pitt

ACC Championship Game

Miami defeats Clemson
I am going to pick in last place. Every year I pick us to win, we do bad. Its called reverse psychology or something like that. LOL

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
If I was the AD and my job was based on winning, I would fire the whole staff. At least what was affordable. It would send a message to those that remained. I would bring in an energetic DC that will bring a new level of excitement. Roof can go up in the rafters and recruit the few schools that respect him.
I would hope you included Johnson in firing, otherwise your wasting you're time.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Gonna put this one here, since semi GT related. Bill O'Brien coached at GT, and now is the coach at Houston. This happened today:

Soapbox time:

That is f$cking attrocious on the Texan's and NFL's part. That Tom Savage shouldn't even be on the sidelines, but they put him back in?!! How are the referees and coaches letting this happen?!! Unbelievable.

You want to sell GT to a kid? Show him this video and ask him if he has a fall back if something like this occurs. His "dream" of playing in the NFL can be taken at any time, and the League and teams do NOT care what about anyone's health, just their bottom line. Players in the NFL are just cattle to make them money. Be smart, recruits, get the best degree you can get and don't let football use you.

We've had players who have had "less" of a concussion than this, and our coaches and medical staff immediately took their helmets away and wouldn't let them back in for weeks. The "student" part of student athelete actually means something at GT.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Gonna put this one here, since semi GT related. Bill O'Brien coached at GT, and now is the coach at Houston. This happened today:

Soapbox time:

That is f$cking attrocious on the Texan's and NFL's part. That Tom Savage shouldn't even be on the sidelines, but they put him back in?!! How are the referees and coaches letting this happen?!! Unbelievable.

You want to sell GT to a kid? Show him this video and ask him if he has a fall back if something like this occurs. His "dream" of playing in the NFL can be taken at any time, and the League and teams do NOT care what about anyone's health, just their bottom line. Players in the NFL are just cattle to make them money. Be smart, recruits, get the best degree you can get and don't let football use you.

We've had players who have had "less" of a concussion than this, and our coaches and medical staff immediately took their helmets away and wouldn't let them back in for weeks. The "student" part of student athelete actually means something at GT.

(y)

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
The SEC really nailed Texas A&M and their new head coach Jimbo Fisher. Texas A&M is scheduled to play Clemson at Clemson on September 8th and Alabama in Tuscaloosa on September 22nd:LOL::ROFLMAO::hilarious: Here is Texas A&M's 2018 football schedule

Northwestern State
@Clemson
Louisiana-Monroe
@Alabama
Arkansas @Arlington Texas
Kentucky
@South Carolina
@Mississippi State
@Auburn
Ole Miss
UAB
LSU

I think Jimbo's first Texas A&M team goes 7-5 with losses to Clemson,Alabama,South Carolina,Auburn and LSU

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
The SEC really nailed Texas A&M and their new head coach Jimbo Fisher. Texas A&M is scheduled to play Clemson at Clemson on September 8th and Alabama in Tuscaloosa on September 22nd:LOL::ROFLMAO::hilarious: Here is Texas A&M's 2018 football schedule

Northwestern State
@Clemson
Louisiana-Monroe
@Alabama
Arkansas @Arlington Texas
Kentucky
@South Carolina
@Mississippi State
@Auburn
Ole Miss
UAB
LSU

I think Jimbo's first Texas A&M team goes 7-5 with losses to Clemson,Alabama,South Carolina,Auburn and LSU

Road schedule is brutal!!!!

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Road schedule is brutal!!!!
Tennessee has a rough stretch in the middle of the season with Florida,@Georgia,@Auburn,Alabama and @South Carolina all in a row. I think Jeremy Pruitt will guide Tennessee to a 6-7 win season in 2018 and a trip to the Music City Bowl,Liberty Bowl or Belk Bowl.

Tennessee 2018 football schedule

West Virginia@Charlotte
ETSU
UTEP
Florida
@Georgia
@Auburn
Alabama
@South Carolina
Charlotte
Kentucky
Missouri
@Vanderbilt

I think Tennessee loses to Florida,Georgia,Auburn,Alabama and South Carolina

Last edited:

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Tennessee has a rough stretch in the middle of the season with Florida,@Georgia,@Auburn,Alabama and @South Carolina all in a row. I think Jeremy Pruitt will guide Tennessee to a 6-7 win season in 2018 and a trip to the Music City Bowl,Liberty Bowl or Belk Bowl.

eSECPn east is about to get real interesting with Mullen and Pruitt added as coaches, Muschamp is quietly bringing SC along, Stoops doing okay at KY and Mason at Vandy is always going to have an above average D. All the dwag hype could be quite fun in the next couple of years ;)

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
eSECPn east is about to get real interesting with Mullen and Pruitt added as coaches, Muschamp is quietly bringing SC along, Stoops doing okay at KY and Mason at Vandy is always going to have an above average D. All the dwag hype could be quite fun in the next couple of years ;)
Kentucky and Missouri will be down I heard that they will both have new quarterbacks and I think 2018 will be the Derek Mason farewell tour when Vandy goes 2-10 also starting a new quarterback. Tennessee could possibly be #3 in the SEC East

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
funny thing is they were much stronger on the road than at home under Sumlin. one of the major reasons he was fired. I believe he had a losing record at home in conference play
The Texas A&M fans I think will be disappointed because I think Jimbo Fisher wont put up the win totals that he did at FSU and his Texas A&M teams will be stuck at the 8-9 wins threshold

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Here's my Top 30 College Football Head Coaches on the Hotseat going into the 2018 football season

1)David Beaty Kansas
2)Kliff Kingsbury Texas Tech
3)Luke Fickell Cincinnati
4)Kalani Sitaki BYU
5)Chris Ash Rutgers
6)Mike MacIntyre Colorado
7)Dana Holgorsen West Virginia
8)Larry Fedora North Carolina
9)Randy Edsall UConn
10)Scooter Montgomery East Carolina
11)Brad Lambert Charlotte
12)Matt Rhule Baylor
13)Everett Withers Texas State
14)Tony Sanchez UNLV
15)Brent Brennan San Jose State
16)Nick Rolovich Hawaii
17)Mike Neu Ball State
18)Derek Mason Vanderbilt
19)Philip Montgomery Tulsa
20)Tom Herman Texas
21)DJ Durkin Maryland
22)Lovie Smith Illinois
23)Mike Jinks Bowling Green
24)Paul Petrino Idaho
25)Jay Norvell Nevada
26)Bob Davie New Mexico
27)Bobby Wilder Old Dominion
28)Matt Wells Utah State
29)Dino Babers Syracuse
30)Paul Johnson Georgia Tech

Jmonty71

Banned
How do y'all think the Jackets will do in 2018? I think 2018 could be a surprising season with 8-4 at worse and 9-3 at best. I think as of now the losses will be to Clemson,Miami and Virginia Tech.
On a more serious side... . Depends on well the offense plays. Also ST has to be better. We will lose 1-2 games we should of won and win 1-2 games, we should of lost. My early prediction. 7-5

Wins. Alcorn State, Bowling Green, UVA, UNC, Pitt, Duke, Miami

Lose. Clemson, VT, USF, UGA, Louisville

I think we pull a win against Miami, next year. But, lose to VT.