2018 Off Season Thread

Jacketman1

Ramblin' Wreck
Honestly, I think whoever takes the reigns at QB next year will be awesome. As much as people harp on Quon's weaknesses, his strengths are things you really can't teach: speed, toughness, swagger. To me, he plays with an edge. I think he is a fighter and will do what it takes to get better; the reads and passing WILL get better.

If LJ, JJ, or Tobias beat him out, it means they're even better. Scary good thought.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Honestly, I think whoever takes the reigns at QB next year will be awesome. As much as people harp on Quon's weaknesses, his strengths are things you really can't teach: speed, toughness, swagger. To me, he plays with an edge. I think he is a fighter and will do what it takes to get better; the reads and passing WILL get better.

If LJ, JJ, or Tobias beat him out, it means they're even better. Scary good thought.
Everything wasn't TM's fault. Reads are much harder to make when the LOS gets pushed into your grill every snap. It's hard to find/hit open receivers when they can't get open or you're running for your life. Then when you don't have receivers who can win contested balls... well... enough blame to go around. The offense depends on the OL more than any other unit including the qb. If they can't open a dive hole for the Bback against equal numbers, the whole chess match goes to pot.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member