2018 Off Season Thread

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
The SEC arrest list gets longer Tennessee DL Ryan Thaxton was arrested over the weekend and charged with domestic assault of his girlfriend.He's been suspended while Tennessee and the Knoxville Police Department investigates. My money is on him being let go and being ready to play by September 1st against West Virginia,that's the way things usually work in Knoxville:rolleyes:

https://collegefootballtalk.nbcspor...xton-suspended-charged-with-domestic-assault/

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
I am so glad to see Jack Defoor on the roster list big boy need his height on the OL and ability out there and many others out there,I'm excited to see James graham too #4 on the roster but imo I think he red shirts learns the system unless he grasps it fast and learns it quick other than that I don't see him on the field,surprise player this year I think that will impress us imo will be Tad Aycock OL just my opinion

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Since the off season, i was wondering if Dedrick mills was with miami or nebraska.

Checked Espn rosters 2018 and didn't see him.

Then did a search by name and school and found his twitter that says Welcome back Ron Brown - who just came back to Nebraska in player development.

Is he really on Nebraska team?

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
Since the off season, i was wondering if Dedrick mills was with miami or nebraska.

Checked Espn rosters 2018 and didn't see him.

Then did a search by name and school and found his twitter that says Welcome back Ron Brown - who just came back to Nebraska in player development.

Is he really on Nebraska team?
He is still with garden city community college I forgot Meiko dotson is there

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180722-220316.png
    Screenshot_20180722-220316.png
    123.6 KB · Views: 63