2017 Offseason Thread

flea77

Ramblin' Wreck
Quite right, he has paid a price and perhaps will learn from it.
Guys, no one gets arrested in the UGA dorms because someone smells weed. If that was the case they would open a jail in the basement. You only get arrested if you are being a *******. I have been in those dorms 2 dozen times and every time I could smell pot. The only time police are called is if someone is intimidated. Kind of like the time players were " shooting bb guns at plastic cups in their room". Not pointing BB guns that look like 1911's at students getting on the elevator... If smoking weed alone got UGA players in trouble they would struggle to field a team.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Guys, no one gets arrested in the UGA dorms because someone smells weed. If that was the case they would open a jail in the basement. You only get arrested if you are being a *******. I have been in those dorms 2 dozen times and every time I could smell pot. The only time police are called is if someone is intimidated. Kind of like the time players were " shooting bb guns at plastic cups in their room". Not pointing BB guns that look like 1911's at students getting on the elevator... If smoking weed alone got UGA players in trouble they would struggle to field a team.

As would most football teams I imagine, and probably our own as well.

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
Maybe that is one reason why the number one team in the nation in February (TIC of course) has chronically underachieved relative to the talent.