2017 Coaching Carousel

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
According to College Football Rumor Mill the WKU AD denies that WKU head football coach Mike Sanford is a candidate for the Arizona head coaching job which probably means he is a candidate for the Arizona head football coaching job.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Another thing to monitor is the 'Bama secondary coach has decided against becoming ColoSt's DC and is apparently heading to the Raiders to coach DB's.

Perhaps C. Kelly will head to ColoSt now instead of being a defensive asst. at TN?

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Am I the only one that finds it weird that Baylor's coach turned down the Colts job? I mean, even if you don't think you'll end up liking the gig, cfb jobs will always be there after you sign up for that guaranteed NFL money.

Also, does any dude interview more than Tee Martin? Apparently he interviewed to join the Raiders staff. Dude bounces around every season, never lands a HC gig. Probably got some skeletons and live bodies buried in his closet.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Am I the only one that finds it weird that Baylor's coach turned down the Colts job? I mean, even if you don't think you'll end up liking the gig, cfb jobs will always be there after you sign up for that guaranteed NFL money.

Also, does any dude interview more than Tee Martin? Apparently he interviewed to join the Raiders staff. Dude bounces around every season, never lands a HC gig. Probably got some skeletons and live bodies buried in his closet.
He should have jumped at it! That makes no sense at all:rolleyes: