2017 ACC Baseball

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
Big difference between whiffing consistently in regionals and not winning a national title. You're just making up fabrication now that nobody on here has said that is in favor of a change.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I pine for the days when we were getting to Regionals every year, mostly as hosts, and complaining about under-preforming there. Well, maybe not, but they were better than the recent years!

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Virginia Tech announces their hire. From Maryland, Coach Szefc. I do not follow the landscape of NCAA baseball coaching. Seems this guy's resume is solid. He did do good things (record-wise) at Maryland. Hopefully, that is his ceiling... having decent baseball seasons in the B1G. Va Tech has always sort of baffled me from an athletics standpoint. They have a great football program; but generally weak in all other programs. It doesn't quite add up to me; but it is fine with me. I do not like the thought of their baseball team improving drastically.
http://www.theacc.com/news/john-sze...-in-virginia-tech-baseball-history-06-09-2017

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Virginia Tech announces their hire. From Maryland, Coach Szefc. I do not follow the landscape of NCAA baseball coaching. Seems this guy's resume is solid. He did do good things (record-wise) at Maryland. Hopefully, that is his ceiling... having decent baseball seasons in the B1G. Va Tech has always sort of baffled me from an athletics standpoint. They have a great football program; but generally weak in all other programs. It doesn't quite add up to me; but it is fine with me. I do not like the thought of their baseball team improving drastically.
http://www.theacc.com/news/john-sze...-in-virginia-tech-baseball-history-06-09-2017

VT football is the exception. In football VT sucked till Beamer. Hopefully they will crawl back into their hole in football.