2017-2018 GT Hoops Schedule

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Details on the our trip to China. It's behind AJC paywall, but it's the beginning of the month so everyone should be able to read for free unless you've read 4 pay articles already:

http://www.myajc.com/sports/college...georgia-tech-shanghai/MxyuLU3QsQdbojYYHQmwjL/

Sounds like Pastner isn't 100% enthused about this trip. Funny since he tends to be positive about everything...but I guess 17+ hours on a plane is 17+ hours less recruiting he can do.

Ha, suck it up coach. He gonna be in line at the tea cups ride like, "Dang, I could be recruitin' right now."

ETA: He sounds like me on the way to my MIL's house. "Shiiiii, I said I'll go so les' jus' get it over wit."

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
ACC/B1G matchup will be out today. Leaks are in progress. Minnesota, Indiana, Michigan, & Michigan State appear off the table so far.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Damn! If we're going to play Northwestern, that needs to be @Northwestern. I live about 4 miles from that campus and it's very easy to get into and out of that campus. Just damn! Plus, I could arrange to take my cub scouts and get $10 tickets.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Damn! If we're going to play Northwestern, that needs to be @Northwestern. I live about 4 miles from that campus and it's very easy to get into and out of that campus. Just damn! Plus, I could arrange to take my cub scouts and get $10 tickets.

Did you go in 2014?

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
@forensicbuzz Didn't know you were in Evanston. I lived in the city for four years in the late 90s. Really miss Lou Malnati's, Portillo's and the Cubs at a Wrigley. Summer in Chicago is amazing

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
@forensicbuzz Didn't know you were in Evanston. I lived in the city for four years in the late 90s. Really miss Lou Malnati's, Portillo's and the Cubs at a Wrigley. Summer in Chicago is amazing
I actually live in Glenview, right at the Glenview/Wilmette border, near Glenview Road and Skokie Boulevard. My kids go to Wilmette schools and are in the New Trier Township (same HS Ken Seguira went to). Portillo's at least 1X a month. Evanston is a great little city, with many things to do. Best thing about Chicagoland are the Forest Preserves.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
The Cussacks went to Evanston Township High School, but Liz Phair did go to New Trier.

However, there were many others, such as Charlton Heston, Ann-Margaret, Rock Hudson, Rainn Wilson, Pete Wentz, Rahm Emanuel, Donald Rumsfeld, Ann Compton, Scott Turow, Clay Matthews Jr. and many, many more, including Steven Cook who was a 1st Team All-Ivy League forward at Princeton.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Prices aren't as bad as I thought. Probably do the 3 game package instead though. Gotta be Sat/Sun games though. I'd like to meet some people this year

I bought a pair and will usually only need one because my kids are so small. They'll make one or two and the wife as well, but I will be looking to place one most games. Let's plan on getting together for a game or two.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
@Marquette, @ K State, @UMass, Temple and Wooden Initational. In addition to playing us. I don't like them, but that's a very good non Conf schedule and I wish we had the cojones to schedule like that.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
@Marquette, @ K State, @UMass, Temple and Wooden Initational. In addition to playing us. I don't like them, but that's a very good non Conf schedule and I wish we had the cojones to schedule like that.
Have you seen their conference schedule?

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
The only games you have control over are non-conf. As long as we keep scheduling USC-Upstate, Grambling, etc. we will have low RPI. If we want to be in the NCAA conversation every year, we need to start playing real non-conf teams.