2017-18 Starting lineup/rotation

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Last year I would say the other way around. He played on the perimeter and looked to shoot from 3 or mid range with some drives. What he didn't do - at least when I saw him - was look to use his athleticism to dominate on defense or on the boards. He was good on the boards but not what you would expect given his athletic advantage over the kids he was playing.

He played as a true stretch 4. Didn't really look to be the guy in the paint. He was awesome when he could simply use athleticism running or jumping. He did not excell at the physical part of the game. That is the transition I (and others) thought he would need time to make the transition for. My comments are from a very limited sample as I didn't follow Enloe or expect he would be going to GT to watch more.
I saw Enloe play once, not knowing he was a recruit. He wasn't the most impressive player on the floor, but maybe it's because he didn’t know how to use his athletic advantage. I am hoping the results make this question seem kinda silly.

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
@Jumpman, I don't believe you have ever named sources, contacts, or given a clear indication of how/why you have a connection to intel from the staff. Therefore, for people to take your comments as golden they have to have paid enough attention to your posts over the months to see your track record of accuracy. I happen to have paid enough attention to take your comments as well-founded. But my impression is the couple people who have been dismissive of your comments about Moses, only know, that they see no reason to assume you are connected by not being familiar with your track record.

Jumpman

Ramblin' Wreck
@Jumpman, I don't believe you have ever named sources, contacts, or given a clear indication of how/why you have a connection to intel from the staff. Therefore, for people to take your comments as golden they have to have paid enough attention to your posts over the months to see your track record of accuracy. I happen to have paid enough attention to take your comments as well-founded. But my impression is the couple people who have been dismissive of your comments about Moses, only know, that they see no reason to assume you are connected by not being familiar with your track record.

@Bruce Wayne its okay. Those that know my track record can continue to know that I will only post things that I have confirmed either from staff or people very close to the staff. Those who don’t want to believe my posts can keep scrolling or ignore me. However, I don’t post things because I saw something on social media and if I don’t know something I’ll say it and also make a call to find out the correct info.

Jumpman

Ramblin' Wreck
Who's leaving with a year in hand?

I don’t know and I’m not sure if anyone will be leaving. Plus it’s way too early to determine that. I’ve asked on multiple occasions and every time a staff member has responded that it’s definitely four in this class.