2016 Depth Chart.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
I'm not sure how accurate this is but it looked pretty good to me.
f64fa4833cd60dfd278cc3a0e554bffc.jpg

b1ab629a672e6cd526599386e078c30c.jpg

2d9e04fbbe7e94dec2377991a72c1b2a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
If this is indeed accurate, we just got a"yuuuuge" offseason bonus with the return of Chris Griffin. I'll wait till I see confirmation, though.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
If this is indeed accurate, we just got a"yuuuuge" offseason bonus with the return of Chris Griffin. I'll wait till I see confirmation, though.
Agree, but I see at least one thing that makes me think it's not accurate, Mills is not on the two deep, and if I'm not mistaken CPJ said he would be pushing marshall.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I thought it was already confirmed that Will Bryan will be at LG. CPJ intimated that Shamire would be the RG. Hard to see Chris Griffin over Will or Shamire when he didn't participate in spring ball at all.

Not sure this is accurate.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I find it hard to believe this is even accurate, a freshman in Braun on the two deep without even playing a snap in practice yet.

I'm kinda hoping it would look like this

WR: Ricky June
WR: Christian Philpott (I love his speed)
Same o line as the original post above
QB: Justin Thomas
BB: Dedrick mills (looked good in the spring game and coach said he's pushing marshall I believe)
AB same as post above.

As for the deffense I like everything above but I would like to see the DT as kallon for size purpose and I'm hoping he blows up this year.

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
I find it hard to believe this is even accurate, a freshman in Braun on the two deep without even playing a snap in practice yet.

BB: Dedrick mills (looked good in the spring game and coach said he's pushing marshall I believe)
AB same as post above.

As for the deffense I like everything above but I would like to see the DT as kallon for size purpose and I'm hoping he blows up this year.
I highly doubt this is accurate. Just thought I would share though.

GTBillyJosh

Jolly Good Fellow
Agree, but I see at least one thing that makes me think it's not accurate, Mills is not on the two deep, and if I'm not mistaken CPJ said he would be pushing marshall.

AB same as post above.

I'd be surprised if Mills gets significant playing time. There are a few bodies in front of him. Why not RS if you already have Marshall, Allen, Leggett, Weimerskirch and Benson?

Surprised Mikell Lands-Davis isn't on the two deep. Isn't he one of our top players? Not sure if he is still at WR or not.

IMO, the key to this year will be the play of the secondary and OL. If they both can gel early, we can have a good year. There's a lot of question marks at both though.

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
IMO, the key to this year will be the play of the secondary and OL. If they both can gel early, we can have a good year. There's a lot of question marks at both though.

I'm not terribly concerned with the secondary. I think we'll be OK. A little inexperienced at the corners but I like what we have there. D line, though, has to be better. If we don't get some kind of pass rush, it may not matter how good the secondary is. OL is a worry, tho.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I'd be surprised if Mills gets significant playing time. There are a few bodies in front of him. Why not RS if you already have Marshall, Allen, Leggett, Weimerskirch and Benson?

Surprised Mikell Lands-Davis isn't on the two deep. Isn't he one of our top players? Not sure if he is still at WR or not.

Because none of those BB have proven to be a stud yet, if mills out plays them significantly why would you not play him? Put the best 11 on the field if you want to win. Cpj said he's already pushing marshall for playing time. If mills can equal or better laskey or days then play him, I would have loved to have either laskey or days last year, and I think mills has a higher upside than either one of those guys.

GTBillyJosh

Jolly Good Fellow
Because none of those BB have proven to be a stud yet, if mills out plays them significantly why would you not play him? Put the best 11 on the field if you want to win. Cpj said he's already pushing marshall for playing time. If mills can equal or better laskey or days then play him, I would have loved to have either laskey or days last year, and I think mills has a higher upside than either one of those guys.

If he is outplaying Marshall, I agree. If he's going to get 3rd string snaps, I disagree. He'll be better as a RS-SR than this year as a 3rd string BB. If Marshall is playing well, and we have a serviceable backup, let's redshirt him. If either of those isn't true, let's play him.

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
Good seeing Stewart still starting. Thought he was an excellent blocker last year, especially for being a freshman. Return of Griffin could be a big piece in having a decent/good o-line. (Assuming this is accurate)

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
If he is outplaying Marshall, I agree. If he's going to get 3rd string snaps, I disagree. He'll be better as a RS-SR than this year as a 3rd string BB. If Marshall is playing well, and we have a serviceable backup, let's redshirt him. If either of those isn't true, let's play him.
I agree, that's why I put him as the starter in my post before that. I would want him redshirted if he wasn't starting and we had a serviceable backup.

DvilleJacket

Helluva Engineer
The defense looks to be pretty solid as well. Can't wait to see Mitchell get even better this year. The D line looks Deep for a change too.

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
Good seeing Stewart still starting. Thought he was an excellent blocker last year, especially for being a freshman. Return of Griffin could be a big piece in having a decent/good o-line. (Assuming this is accurate)
Shhhhhh :nailbiting: the trolls will hear you.