2016-2017 GT Hoops Schedule

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
UT isn't going to be very good this season they will probably hover around 15-15. UT has the smallest and probably least talented basketball team in the SEC.

I remember a GT basketball coach who liked to say "We're small but we're slow". Sounds like he moved to UT :D

alagold

Helluva Engineer
It isn't fun typing posts like this... Are we better than last year's BC team? Is it possible we are worse?

I went with an o/u of 1.5 not because I think we will win any specific game but because odds are we will randomly put together a complete game. So for that reason, I agree with folks stating the glass is at least 1/18 full.

But wow, this debate is really "are we terrible" or "are we really really inexcusably bad"? I'm not sure it's worth worrying about.

we definitely could be worst than BC last yr--there are only 2 guys that have an offensive game (right now) to get over 10 pts a game and they are hugely erratic--it is real hard to win games when you can't score no matter how good the Def is(not saying the GT def will be good either)