2016-2017 GT Hoops Schedule

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
I hope we improve our OOC scheduling in the next few years as we (hopefully) bring in better talent. That really is a pretty miserable OOC schedule.

Eh, I think having a weaker OOC schedule next year is okay. 17-18 though I'd like to see a challenging one to really test and push our (hopefully) high profile new guys.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
Ugh. Season tix are expensive since you're paying for the ACC games & UGA. The rest of home OOC is pay-for-pummel fodder.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
We open with UNC, dook, & L'ville in a row. 4 of our 1st 7 games are on the road and all 7 of those games are against teams likely to be in the upper half.

I'm going 3 ACC wins (At Wake, BC, steal Pitt at home). 10 wins overall.

The ACC can eat ****.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
If we win 3 ACC games with that schedule I will be surprised and happy. UNC/Duke/Louisville to start out with? Who in god's green earth came up with that one :mad:

Our freshman better be twice the players their star rankings say they are for us to have any kind of shot at 3 wins, or laughing out loud now, more than 3 wins.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
**** they still have Mitoglu too.

Yeah, that's a loss bub. Could even be a bad one of John Collins can play more than 9-12 mins a game this year

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
The ACC opponents and road/home have been known for a year. The only thing we found out today was the dates. I stick with my over/under of 2 wins in conference this year

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
**** they still have Mitoglu too.

Yeah, that's a loss bub. Could even be a bad one of John Collins can play more than 9-12 mins a game this year
Yeah. You're probably right on that one. 2 ACC wins; 9 wins overall.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Does it really matter what order the games come in? Maybe the first three will give us a convenient excuse of "it was too demoralizing to overcome" as we play out the rest. I'd rather it happen this year than when we have expectations.