2015 Warmest Year on Record

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Th good news is that the Alarmists now estimate that massive unparalleled melting way worse than expected is only 6 inches by 2100. Hell, in the southeast our coast is sinking by a faster rate than that.

So let it be officially known that the biggest problem is global sinking.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/antarctic-ice-sheet-melting-way-122316043.html

A whale fossil was found at these coordinates outside of Macon: 32.730539, -83.49285. It was under water once. Maybe it will be under water again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted member 2897

https://www.wsj.com/articles/thirty...lobal-warming-predictions-stand-up-1529623442

It’s only moderately warmer if you believe the “normalized” temperature data. Unbiased satellites disagree. But even if it’s only .00000001 degree C warmer.....Hansen was right......right??? :cool:

He was about as wrong as you could be. Our oceans should have risen 3 feet and we should have been 5 degrees warmer. But most importantly, it doesn’t matter if he’s right or not. Implementing the recommended changes they all want only changes the temperatures 0.2 degrees, so who cares. That’s more than their margin of error on their own predictions x3.

Deleted member 2897

I can't find the source of this chart, and so I can't vouch for it. But based on this chart, after starting off below average ice earlier in the season, we now have the most ice in the Arctic Circle in the last 15 years at this point in the year. If you look close, you'll see the black line denoting 2018 has now passed all the others going back to 2004. Its almost July and the Arctic Ocean is still completely covered in ice.

Arctic-sea-ice-thickness-26Jun18.png

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I can't find the source of this chart, and so I can't vouch for it. But based on this chart, after starting off below average ice earlier in the season, we now have the most ice in the Arctic Circle in the last 15 years at this point in the year. If you look close, you'll see the black line denoting 2018 has now passed all the others going back to 2004. Its almost July and the Arctic Ocean is still completely covered in ice.

Arctic-sea-ice-thickness-26Jun18.png

But it’s really hot and muggy today so....AGW:cigar:

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck

Then there is this....sea ice extent in the arctic. Here is the source: http://nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/
I wonder how extent and thickness relate?

upload_2018-6-28_11-15-16.png

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
And Greenland was once green. Things have fluctuated forever. We ain’t gonna melt and we couldn’t cause a runaway greenhouse effect if we tried. Nuclear winter? Yes. Runaway greenhouse effect? No.

Everything else is just the same old fluctuations that have occurred for millennia.

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
And Greenland was once green. Things have fluctuated forever. We ain’t gonna melt and we couldn’t cause a runaway greenhouse effect if we tried. Nuclear winter? Yes. Runaway greenhouse effect? No.

Everything else is just the same old fluctuations that have occurred for millennia.
This is kinda fun....maybe Bwelbo and I can post random graphs and have a contest to see which graph produces the most interesting reaction from you. Who knows, maybe you post a graph or two also. ;)

Deleted member 2897

This is kinda fun....maybe Bwelbo and I can post random graphs and have a contest to see which graph produces the most interesting reaction from you. Who knows, maybe you post a graph or two also. ;)

I don't even know where the hell my graph came from! If we're going to just have a graph-off, I'm going to start posting the stock market trend over the last several years and relabel it how much my wife thinks I'm wrong over time.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
https://www.wral.com/starvation-and-habitat-threats-stalk-killer-whales/17685419/

An example of politics trying to meet science and visa versa.

A small sample of a large population, showing possible signs of “distress” being utilized to oppose....an oil pipeline. And the scientists don’t actually know, and admit that they don’t know, the actual cause or causes. They can list a long list of “concerns” but that’s it.

I think the plight of these whales was first reported by a polar bear floating past Puget Sound while stranded on a floating ice berg.

Deleted member 2897

https://www.wral.com/starvation-and-habitat-threats-stalk-killer-whales/17685419/

An example of politics trying to meet science and visa versa.

A small sample of a large population, showing possible signs of “distress” being utilized to oppose....an oil pipeline. And the scientists don’t actually know, and admit that they don’t know, the actual cause or causes. They can list a long list of “concerns” but that’s it.

I think the plight of these whales was first reported by a polar bear floating past Puget Sound while stranded on a floating ice berg.

I'm sure its part of the general trend of everybody trying to get the hell out of Seattle.

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I'm sure its part of the general trend of everybody trying to get the hell out of Seattle.
P
Exactly what is needed to save these whales. If everyone left the Seattle area, including polluting Boeing, these whales would have a pristine environment to thrive in.

#SaveTheWhalesLeaveSeattle

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
https://www.dailywire.com/news/3378...s-viral-photo-polar-bear-amanda-prestigiacomo

One year later, National Geographic has finally admitted to facilitating "fake news" regarding climate change. The magazine's most viral video ever, which featured heart-wrenching images of a starving polar bear, perpetuated the narrative that the animal's imminent death was caused by climate change. However, the climate change aspect of the story is void of any real evidence.

"We had lost control of the narrative," admitted Cristina Mittermeier, the photographer of the polar bear. Mittermeier explained the climate change deception in a piece titled "Starving-Polar-Bear Photographer Recalls What Went Wrong" for the magazine's August issue.​