2015 returning QBs

CobbTech

Jolly Good Fellow
http://www.nationalchamps.net/2015/earlybird/index.htm

This bothers me more. We just beat the #2 and #3 teams in the SEC and this poll has us behind 7 SEC teams. I know, every year and every team is different but still. 7 freaking SEC teams ahead of us. And 10 in the top 25. This site has a very good track record of predicting what the preseason AP poll will look like. So this isn't necessarily their opinion. This is what they believe will be the top 25 poll when the season begins.

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer

This bothers me more. We just beat the #2 and #3 teams in the SEC and this poll has us behind 7 SEC teams. I know, every year and every team is different but still. 7 freaking SEC teams ahead of us. And 10 in the top 25. This site has a very good track record of predicting what the preseason AP poll will look like. So this isn't necessarily their opinion. This is what they believe will be the top 25 poll when the season begins.
This really isn't a surprise. After all, the preseason polls are wholly owned subsidiaries of sEcSPiN, a division of the Disney wishful thinking department.:sneaky:

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

OMG. Why does this not surprise me? You have to love Ole Miss at #7. Here we go again. 8 total teams in the top 25. Blah blah blah blah.

GTJackets

Ramblin' Wreck

Everybody knows that we only beat 2 almighty SEC teams because we spent the rest of the season resting while playing lowly ACC teams. They have to play against the SEC almost EVERY WEEK.

CobbTech

Jolly Good Fellow
Everybody knows that we only beat 2 almighty SEC teams because we spent the rest of the season resting while playing lowly ACC teams. They have to play against the SEC almost EVERY WEEK.

Darn, I forgot about this. You are right. Mississippi State went through the gauntlet. I mean, how did they even have a full team at the Orange bowl after getting beaten up week after week? Props to their strength and conditioning coach.

No one could ever get through the gauntlet that is Auburn, Bye week, Kentucky, Arkansas, and UT Martin. No wonder they didn't play well against us.

In all seriousness, I had an argument with an "SEC fan" (No idea what team he ACTUALLY follows. Just says that he is an "SEC fan") on the night of the Orange Bowl on Facebook. He said, "GT looks good tonight but they wouldn't fare too well if they had to play UGA next week, Alabama the next week and then Florida the week after that." These SEC fans are absolutely delusional and I'm not sure there is anything that could knock them out of their fantasy land. They always have an excuse. Blown out in a BCS/major bowl, they didn't want to be there. Lose in the college football playoff, it's because they were beat up from playing in the regular season. It's a joke.

cuttysark

Ramblin' Wreck
If you are upset about this drivel just wait until Phil Steele picks us in or near Coastal Division dungeon again. Because EVERYONE in the Coastal recruits better than GT! Which is about as absurd as saying you can cook great because you watch the cooking channel.

I'll take this returning group and line them up against our 2015 schedule and see where they wind up after the season is concluded.