2015 returning QBs

Faulkner475

Georgia Tech Fan
Relax guys. I love JT as much as the next guy but those four are pretty darn good too.

The only one of those four I'd put in Thomas' class is Watson, and he's coming off ACL surgery. Sure Brissett, Kaaya, and Williams are talented. Justin Thomas was just named MVP of the Orange Bowl. He belongs on the list ahead of those guys, and it's not particularly close.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
The only one of those four I'd put in Thomas' class is Watson, and he's coming off ACL surgery. Sure Brissett, Kaaya, and Williams are talented. Justin Thomas was just named MVP of the Orange Bowl. He belongs on the list ahead of those guys, and it's not particularly close.

You beat me to it and Watson has yet to show a season's worth of durability, much less production and leadership.

cuttysark

Ramblin' Wreck
Here is what I want to see in the pre-season publications: 1. Phil Steele to pick us last in the Coastal;
2. GT's success last year was only because the Coastal was very weak;
3. The Orange Bowl win was because MSU didn't want to be there and the DC left;
4. The blue print for stopping this offense is well known;
5. Based on the recruiting rankings GT will never win 11 games again;
6. Justin Thomas cannot make it through a season running this offense.

That about does it.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Here is what I want to see in the pre-season publications: 1. Phil Steele to pick us last in the Coastal;
2. GT's success last year was only because the Coastal was very weak;
3. The Orange Bowl win was because MSU didn't want to be there and the DC left;
4. The blue print for stopping this offense is well known;
5. Based on the recruiting rankings GT will never win 11 games again;
6. Justin Thomas cannot make it through a season running this offense.

That about does it.

You could add how unhappy CPJ is coaching at GT and this one dimensional O is not built for 3rd and long..

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
We only get in 3rd and long if WE want to. Otherwise we could just pound the B back all day long, but that would make for a boring game now wouldn't it.

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
That's just retarded. Looks like he took the passing yards list and took the Top 4 returning from that list. Taking a true frosh who couldn't play half the season and is coming off knee surgery over a RS-SO who has done nothing but shred teams. And Marquise Williams for crying out loud?? Where are the uncontrollable laughter emoticons?

That's just retarded. Looks like he took the passing yards list and took the Top 4 returning from that list. Taking a true frosh who couldn't play half the season and is coming off knee surgery over a RS-SO who has done nothing but shred teams. And Marquise Williams for crying out loud?? Where are the uncontrollable laughter emoticons?

Where are the uncontrollable laughter emoticons?

JazzyD95

Ramblin' Wreck
With media recognition like this... JSmoove flying under the radar for the maxwell. If we are top 5 in offense, hes gotta get some sorta credit for the offense running so smoothly. Also think he hits 2000 in the air and 1000 on the ground atleast if Coach Cook does his job. I'm excited

GTBillyJosh

Jolly Good Fellow
Honestly, I'd rather keep expectations low. Makes watching a good season all the better. Plus... ditto what other people said about the other 4 guys being pretty good.

GTL

Jolly Good Fellow
How could I forget those? My mistake. Or the best of all: If this offense was so good why don't more teams and the NFL use it?

If GT continues with similar success this year, you'll see many college teams adopting facets of the offense, if not copying outright. The NFL will to a lesser extent.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
We only get in 3rd and long if WE want to. Otherwise we could just pound the B back all day long, but that would make for a boring game now wouldn't it.
gne0m.jpg