2015 NFL Draft Combine

GlennW

Helluva Engineer
Hate Shaq didn't make the list.

Agreed; he made every All-American team there was (from 1st Team to 3rd Team) and even Mike Mayock said he'd did well at the Senior Bowl, and he works for the NFL Network and rarely says ANYTHING nice about any player coming from our Offense. Total BS.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
OFFENSIVE GUARD/CENTER

SNUB: Shaquille Mason, Georgia Tech
Arguably the most glaring snub regardless of position, Mason played guard in Georgia Tech's triple-option offense, so it was tough to evaluate him. But he showed the balance, power and movements to lead some to believe he has NFL starter potential at center.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/nfl-draft-scout/25061180/nfl-combine-snubs-and-surprises

As my late mother would say, they're just being tacky not inviting him! Tacky, tacky, tacky (n)

potatohead

Ramblin' Wreck
Whatever, idiotic selection committee. Techs pro day will be packed. Scouts have hours of film, can conduct private sessions and interviews, whatever they need.

Shaq and smelter will be impact players at the next level. In fact, a former tech player and nfl position coach was raving about smelter this past year.

It'll go a long way to dispute negative recruiting with successful wr AND oline at the next level.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Hate Shaq didn't make the list.
I even thought that Days might have a shot at it, based on the Orange Bowl if nothing else. He demonstrated, I thought, that he could run off tackle, looking for holes, in the second half. But maybe both he and Mason can catch on as free agents.