2015 NFL Draft Combine

chrsw003

Jolly Good Fellow
Heard Waller ran a 4.38 recently. If he could run that at the combine his stock would rise rediculously I would think.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Small hands though...
for a 6-6 guy yes, i am 6-2 mine are 9 1/4. Mariota/winston 6-3 range theirs are 9 3/8 and 9 7/8. Waller at 6-6 being 9 is small in proportion one would have figured more towards 10....but not small for normal cats. I think Kens article said something that normal is like 8?

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
I have a feeling Smelter will go to the patriots and they will stash him away for a year. Then he will be a force them next year. Tom Brady isn't a bad QB for him to start his NFL career with

Techster

Helluva Engineer
for a 6-6 guy yes, i am 6-2 mine are 9 1/4. Mariota/winston 6-3 range theirs are 9 3/8 and 9 7/8. Waller at 6-6 being 9 is small in proportion one would have figured more towards 10....but not small for normal cats. I think Kens article said something that normal is like 8?

I was just being sarcastic to OJF's post. But you're right...it's all proportional. You'd think Smelter being 6'3 would have the 9' hands and Waller with the 11" mitts...but that's not the case.

chrsw003

Jolly Good Fellow
It would be cool if the WRs went through all the drills with no gloves, see who really has good hands. Those balls just stick to the gloves

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
It would be cool if the WRs went through all the drills with no gloves, see who really has good hands. Those balls just stick to the gloves
Ain't that the truth. Those gloves with built in 'stick' it's no wander some of the great catches seen today compared to the era before the receiver used gloves.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
I'm nearly 6'7"with hands similar to waller, big hands are good but strong hands are better imo
Big, strong and soft hands better yet. Johnson's seem soft until you see Thomas kind of reach out and stab the ball out of the air. Stone hands would never do that.