2014 Uniforms are at fan store

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Not sure me and Foggy have enough time to see sensibility prevail at Tech.
Statler_and_Waldorf.jpg
;)

DuckGT

Ramblin' Wreck
As Eric said earlier in the thread, we are using the jerseys the players wore at fan day. Google it if you can't figure out how to find it.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
As an aside regarding unis. I don't hate nike unis. Don't think they are any better than Russell or underarmor either though. Not better and no worse overall. There are some design elements I don't care for in all of the above. As for nike...I hate the collars they put on all the jerseys. Those look cheesy to me. Point is...it's easy to find something in all to gripe about and harp on IMO.

DaltonJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
As an aside regarding unis. I don't hate nike unis. Don't think they are any better than Russell or underarmor either though. Not better and no worse overall. There are some design elements I don't care for in all of the above. As for nike...I hate the collars they put on all the jerseys. Those look cheesy to me. Point is...it's easy to find something in all to gripe about and harp on IMO.

Dead on with the Nike collars. The "fly wire" collar looks ridiculous. Overall my favorite uni lately is the standard home an away that ND just got from Under Armour. Classic look with modern material, fit, etc...

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
People keep talking about unis, but all I have seen are the shirts. Don't pants have anything to do with it? Are they the same as last year?

Anyway, as I posted bout a month ago, I no longer care what they look like or what the trim color is. A classic traditional look would be fine, but sick of hearing about Dodd unis.

2014 marks the 50th year since we played our first season after Harrison/Dodd made one of the most stupid, idiotic, egotistical moves in the history of college athletics. Damn near killed us. A great coach in the 50's, but a horrible AD in 60's / 70's. More concerned with getting out every day to play tennis than running the business.

Why can't we focus on doing what is necessary to building GT than worrying about unis?

Rant off.