2014-2015 Coaching Carousel

Declinometer

Banned

I hope they don't want CPJ! Listen before you laugh it off. A short 10 years ago college football offenses did not have the running QB offenses that are prevalent today. 5 years ago the NFL didn't have the running QB's that they have today, Kapernick, RG, Bortles, Wilson, Newton. I believe in the near future you are going to see more and more running QBs in the NFL. The reluctance of many college teams to not go with a run based offense is going to evaporate.

GaTechfan06

Georgia Tech Fan
Per the AJC, citing Sports Illustrated, Coach Muschamp is out and they are looking for a coach with head coaching experience and an "offensive mind."

Stay away from our beloved CPJ.!!

In all seriousness, it will be fun to watch the fan base predict this new hire.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Per the AJC, citing Sports Illustrated, Coach Muschamp is out and they are looking for a coach with head coaching experience and an "offensive mind."

Stay away from our beloved CPJ.!!

In all seriousness, it will be fun to watch the fan base predict this new hire.

CPJ with Florida talent...scary. The fanbase would be too stupid to accept that hire, though.

charles

Jolly Good Fellow
Mt local sports talk show in Charleston SC just reported that according to Florida's athaletic director Jeremy Foley said Dabo is on their short list ; Unless he takes his offensive and defensive coordinators Dabo has nothing to offer except being a GM. O well Maybe D Rad will rehire CPJ to replace him.

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Dabo will not be going to Florida. If he goes anywhere it will be back to Alabama after Saban retires. I think Dabo's agent must have started this rumor to keep the heat off of him due to another conceived failure to reach the great potential that is Clemson football.

Go Jackets!

johncu

Jolly Good Fellow
What does Florida have to offer that Clemson doesn't? Seems like the situations are pretty similar except he's already pretty beloved by many Clemson fans.

I can't imagine Dabo leaving for any job except maybe Alabama, since he played there.

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
He may think like Bill Curry: It is easier to win a NC at UF than most places. Tons of good athletes in the state and plenty of resources.