2/14 - GT @ Wake Forest

ncjacket79

Helluva Engineer
Getting Steppe back really sped the process up. If nor Steppe coming in with Cremins there was a great player who showed recruits what Cremins could do with e'm. I truly believe that!
steppe being available gave us something to cheer about. But I don’t believe that had anything to do with price signing. I have never hear Mark or anyone make that claim.

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
Best, forest, Sally and Jones, while very good were not top 10 players if that is what you are trying to say. They weren’t too 20 either. Bruce was our first real blue
Chipper but don’t believe he would have been any higher than Devoe. Ferrell probably wasn’t either but he was ranked pretty highly irrc.
That's called straightening me out. But this what we need and in those numbers. Don,t forget Hammonds. They were ranked pretty hi
steppe being available gave us something to cheer about. But I don’t believe that had anything to do with price signing. I have never hear Mark or anyone make that claim.
I'm really saying Steppe got that year and some fun BBall was in play. That helped us get to point A a lot quicker. Much more so than what will happen now>

alagold

Helluva Engineer
Best, forest, Sally and Jones, while very good were not top 10 players if that is what you are trying to say. They weren’t too 20 either. Bruce was our first real blue
Chipper but don’t believe he would have been any higher than Devoe. Ferrell probably wasn’t either but he was ranked pretty highly irrc.

I REMEMBER SEEING BRUCE ON A WRITEUP OF TOP 20 GUYS.