12/9: MBB vs Alabama A&M

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Solid slate of games today.

I'd like to see us score the right way today (i.e. the way we're going to have to score against ACC foes with drive and kicks and ball movement generating open looks) but I wouldn't be surprised if it turns into a low assist Miles Kelly iso ball game since we should easily out-athlete them. A win is a win I guess, whatever it takes to get there. See you all in McCamish.

iopjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Solid slate of games today.

I'd like to see us score the right way today (i.e. the way we're going to have to score against ACC foes with drive and kicks and ball movement generating open looks) but I wouldn't be surprised if it turns into a low assist Miles Kelly iso ball game since we should easily out-athlete them. A win is a win I guess, whatever it takes to get there. See you all in McCamish.

I hope CDS can get the team to work on improving their skills and not just loaf to an easy win.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
With the understanding that this is one of the worst defenses we're going to face this season, it was a good first half. The turnovers are problematic but 8 assists on 11 made baskets - directly correlated with our 48% from the field and 42% from 3. Reeves consistent as usual, Amaree doing exactly what we need from him on the final possession of the half, and getting to try some new 4 guard rotations. Nait George is 5 assists and 0 turnovers right now.

Last edited:

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Box
Nait with 8 assists...
1000003766.png

Hjacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Point guard play is not adequate. Abram looked good after finally getting some minutes. Hint hint.