12/5 - MBB vs U(sic)GA

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
Everybody out there can dunk. We look like we're walked to Athens from Atlanta. Just weird.
Yeah, in an empty gym, but not at game speed. Nope, not even close. Need better athletes. At least Devoe had mad skills to create shots below the rim. If you have average athleticism and average skills, you’re just gonna be average.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
backing-away-slowly-sienfeld.gif

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Too bad we didn't follow up the big win with a good effort.

But this is just a reminder of what some folks have tried to say, we're still early in the process.

No need to get too high or low. This one stinks but hopefully we can learn and grow from this.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I have had the game on, but muted - is Baye injured?

I know he had cramping but I haven’t seen him play in the 10 minutes of the last 20 minutes I paid attention to

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer

But this is just a reminder of what some folks have tried to say, we're still early in the process.

No need to get too high or low. This one stinks but hopefully we can learn and grow from this.
Correct. Take the time to prepare for a loss to Alabama A&M at home before beating Penn State by 187 points on the road.

MidtownJacket

Staff member

I told my FiL we are a lion or a mouse depending on the night.

Got to trust the process and keep stacking days.

GT05

Jolly Good Fellow
Flat out awful basketball on both sides, very hard to watch game. Uga is not a good team. But Tech never shoots, plays well there.

Jacket4Life

Jolly Good Fellow
I think having another guy who can score like Terry will really help this team. Right now if Kelly isn't hot we don't have another constant option.