12/15 Early Signing Day: GT

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Just tell rmtstan where to send tge bill😭😢😢
Do you just voice text or do you just not care enough to make sure your typing is legible? You have much to share, it's just so often too hard to decipher what you've written. Also, if you download Grammarly to your desktop or laptop, it will show you where you've gone astray in your spelling or grammar. Just a suggestion. I appreciate what you bring to the discussion.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Agree we need beef . Hope Austin Smith returns- he was progressing

I want to be comparing gt to 2021 Pitt w a 6th year qb that was second in Heisman because had all sr ol.
Is being able to be good in NIU s league our goal. We played tertible against them and lost by 1 point . Gt played soft in many phases all season.

A part of the lack of push ' is that we are not drive blocking, but are taking the defender where he wanted to go then a little more.
.The oc was fiewd because he called plays that hzd everyone of front 7 next to the los. When ol guy may have made a hole, it was filled by the lb

I looked at 2021 top qbs list on espn We
we faced 6 damn good qbs. Bennett, Pickett, Van dyke, Armstrong, Howell, Coan at 35.

MOST are Sr with sr ol.
The fact that we have played teams that are much older with Veteran QB’s has had me hold out hope. I know we have been young but this next year is when our/Collins guys have had time to mature. It’s ish or get off the pot. GT needs continuity IMO to keep up with the big boys. I hope he can succeed and we will not have to transition again.