Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
Beat me to it.

Well Yes But Actually No GIF by walter_

slugboy

Staff member
RIP Q1 win

NET rankings come out tomorrow btw.
They have time to right the ship, and we have other shots at quality wins.

We won’t be high when NET rankings come out. All three losses hurt our ratings a lot. It’s more important for us to build an identity through the season (but you know that)

AUFC

Helluva Engineer

We won’t be high when NET rankings come out. All three losses hurt our ratings a lot. It’s more important for us to build an identity through the season (but you know that)
NET rankings can be wonky in the early days, we'll see. We're 120 in Kenpom but those rankings are so dependent on your brand/previous seasons. Agree though - road ACC games are everything because you can get a Q1 win if the opponent is ranked even as high as 75. I suspect the Cincinnati loss will be Q1 and UML will be Q3. Missy State should be Q1 or Q2 and Duke should be Q1.

Also, two losses :)

slugboy

Staff member
NET rankings can be wonky in the early days, we'll see. We're 120 in Kenpom but those rankings are so dependent on your brand/previous seasons. Agree though - road ACC games are everything because you can get a Q1 win if the opponent is ranked even as high as 75. I suspect the Cincinnati loss will be Q1 and UML will be Q3. Missy State should be Q1 or Q2 and Duke should be Q1.

Also, two losses :)
Doh!

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer

Yeah, yeah, yada, yada, thanks, dad.