11/28 - MBB vs. Miss St.

green&gold

Jolly Good Fellow
I have to stop being so reactive after every game this year… I mean, it’s on par for being a Tech fan, but still.

Great win tonight. CDS is going to do a lot of different rotations early in the season to figure this thing out. We just have to give him some time.

Let’s keep things rolling. Continue to figure out the true identity of this roster and build of the team.

Cincy was ugly coach, but you bounced back. Congrats Coach

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
GT BB will be up and down this year. George's play n the 1st half showed what CDS's offense can be with a good PG. I believe hs long term goal is to have several guards who can do what George did, penetrate, finish or dish to the open man for the 3. The ball rotation after his penetration was superb many many times tonight.

We have a lot of guys who can play. It looks like minutes will vary depending on lots of things. Terry hasn't returned yer, Abrams didn't play tonight but 10 guys got minutes anyway.

I really like Sturdivant coming off the bench. He is a very steady player who is solid all around. He helps settle the team when they get a bit wild.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Awesome win - I get to be excited the rest of the week before Saturday. Can someone clip that possession in the second half with the 4 or 5 extra passes before the Deebo 3???

Let’s get loud and beat the piss out of the Dookies!

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
- Sign me up for s'more of this George kid. He goofy in a good way. Needs refinement but has good pg skills. Active and communicative. We need that.

- I can see why coach was high on Ndongo. He's got some stuff. Just needs to relax on both ends.

- Kelly flashing the ability we know he has. Focus on consistency.

- Deebo playing at a high level. Love it. Same with Sturdi.

- I'm burying the lead tho. Reality is MissSt got beat 'cause they weren't allowed to play football out there. Had no plan B. How or why TF were they ranked? They weren't good.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
...or maybe our guys made them look bad. :unsure:

Don't short change our guys.

Don't short change me, mickie fickie.

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

They suck and we made them look bad.

Hjacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Toughness, Miles Kelley and point guard play won this game. Never trailed. Thought it would be over at half. BTW, Howard took Cincy to overtime tonight. Lost 86-81. Go figure.