11/28 - MBB vs. Miss St.

slugboy

Staff member
I hope we can set a screen better than the previous games. I’ll be looking at our defense, too

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Y’all are welcome

Could have been for $0.10. I am the mush

Attachments

• IMG_2034.jpeg
    IMG_2034.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 90

cpf2001

Ramblin' Wreck
First game I've seen this year but George's size and effort looks pretty good on both ends so far to me. Sounds like that was a needed change.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Before the season started several of us commented that it would be interesting to see how coach S puts the disparate pieces of this team together. We are learning more and it’s still intriguing. The feeling you get is that any player who proves he can play is going to get time. I don’t think we know yet what the regular starting lineup will be but we do know substitutions will be regular.

jbix80

Ramblin' Wreck
Before the season started several of us commented that it would be interesting to see how coach S puts the disparate pieces of this team together. We are learning more and it’s still intriguing. The feeling you get is that any player who proves he can play is going to get time. I don’t think we know yet what the regular starting lineup will be but we do know substitutions will be regular.
And I think the defensive end is important to him. They are playing with much more energy on that end tonight.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
And I think the defensive end is important to him. They are playing with much more energy on that end tonight.
Exactly. If you can do the basics and play with energy you’ll get a lot of playing time. I think this is being effectively communicated to the players and, tonight at least, they seem to be getting the message.

jbix80

Ramblin' Wreck
We got really one on one this second half, especially under 8:00. We need to keep it hopping like we did earlier.