10-27 under Geoff Collins

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
From 1997-2019 Georgia Tech went 283 consecutive games without being shut out. If the score stands Geoff will have been shut out 4 times in his last 28 games as our coach
Prior to the 2019 VT shutting us out at BDS, the previous home game shutout was in 1957... GT lost that game 7-0.

Included in those 4 shutouts are the biggest shutout spreads in GT history and on top of that we've had beatdowns by over 60 plus points... Oh how many of us would pine for the days of Paul Johnson and Chan Gailey...

Bleedgoldandwhite

Georgia Tech Fan
I’ve been a season ticket holder for 32 years. I’m selling all my season tickets if Collins and Stansbury aren’t both fired this week. Also must get rid of the stupid 404, ATL and embarrassing “Its Money Down!” All so pathetic. Paul Johnson and triple option were a perfect fit. The excitement PJ brought to Tech will never be matched.

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
20220917_180926.jpg

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
I’ve been a season ticket holder for 32 years. I’m selling all my season tickets if Collins and Stansbury aren’t both fired this week. Also must get rid of the stupid 404, ATL and embarrassing “Its Money Down!” All so pathetic. Paul Johnson and triple option were a perfect fit. The excitement PJ brought to Tech will never be matched.
Don’t do that. Support the players. Come to the games and start “fire Collins” chants at least.

Jolly Good Fellow
I did not want to lose Paul. I love the option. I believe "scheme" can beat Jimmys and Joes. And Paul was HoF scheme guy.
I did not like the Geoff hire. But he was chosen and I so very much wanted him to succeed.
He is GT's coach. We cannot afford to fire him. He is a historically bad Head Coach..... Generationally bad....
But...
We cannot BOO our team off the field at halftime. The players think we are booing them. Every single one of them are doing the absolute best they can on every play.
We are going to beat UCF...

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
I did not want to lose Paul. I love the option. I believe "scheme" can beat Jimmys and Joes. And Paul was HoF scheme guy.
I did not like the Geoff hire. But he was chosen and I so very much wanted him to succeed.
He is GT's coach. We cannot afford to fire him. He is a historically bad Head Coach..... Generationally bad....
But...
We cannot BOO our team off the field at halftime. The players think we are booing them. Every single one of them are doing the absolute best they can on every play.
We are going to beat UCF...

They’re smart. They know who is getting boo’d and it isn’t them.

AugustaSwarm

Jolly Good Fellow
GMTA…

Nebraska-level worse? There is a point where the damage to your future revenue stream outweighs the direct cost of the firing. I know a lot of STH who are on the edge of not renewing, and I don’t doubt that today pushed them over the line.
I'm one of them. I will not renew if we don't fire this guy by the end of the week. I will not donate another cent. And I'm a much more patient fan than most...

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
truth. good thing though is it’s young. theoretically another year of S&C and a coach coming in that coaches them up and we could look decent. definitely optimistic view but idk got a lot of questions for key.
strength and conditioning coach needs to be jettisoned too. all he really does is make great videos. we are slower and weaker than ever.