10-27 under Geoff Collins

GTBlaze

Banned
We all know it has been bad but when the announcers just said this on a National TV game I had a few of my friends text me saying “Wow, Tech has been bad and they didn’t realize how bad it has been for us until they heard that stat live on air”

Yes, I have a few ole miss friends watching

I hate to be a Debbie downer because I admit I was all hyped up about CGC and kept telling myself that one day we will breakout but I just don’t ever see it happening :(

Tundeballer

Jolly Good Fellow
You tell Collins that this will be his last season. You start conducting a coaching search, and have his replacement in place the second the UGA game ends. There is no real value to firing him now other than placating the fans. None of these assistants show they deserve a chance to be an interim.

DC Bee

Ramblin' Wreck
You tell Collins that this will be his last season. You start conducting a coaching search, and have his replacement in place the second the UGA game ends. There is no real value to firing him now other than placating the fans. None of these assistants show they deserve a chance to be an interim.
Agree. Fire him mid-season and the payout is much worse.