10-27 under Geoff Collins

GTBlaze

Banned
1663456156489.jpeg

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
When can players announce they’re entering the portal? We need to fire Collins before then or we will lose them all.
Skill guys like Nate are the only worries. Our talent on D is gone next year (Charlie, Ace, lei on). We’ll be fine

stinger 1957

Helluva Engineer
I finally have to admit CGC is in way over his head. Our program is below where Bill Lewis took us. We are so low now we need to hire a "program builder" for our HC, not just another HC. It will mean a long road to success IMO but I don't think we have any choice now, I do not want to go to the TO again, just hunker down and long term build the program just like they have done at KY. I don't see a quick fix for us although with the NIL and Portal someone may be able to do it a little faster than in the past if they are an excellent evaluator.

JacketFan137

Banned
I finally have to admit CGC is in way over his head. Our program is below where Bill Lewis took us. We are so low now we need to hire a "program builder" for our HC, not just another HC. It will mean a long road to success IMO but I don't think we have any choice now, I do not want to go to the TO again, just hunker down and long term build the program just like they have done at KY. I don't see a quick fix for us although with the NIL and Portal someone may be able to do it a little faster than in the past if they are an excellent evaluator.
i don’t think we are that far away in truth. collins is definitely not a guy to get us over the hump but i think a decent coach could show up and be competitive in the coastal. it’s a pretty low bar (our fans have been content to average 7 wins for 22 years) so it’s not like we have to win like crazy.

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
We need a nuclear hire. And it's possible that it happens. Deon, come on down baby.

JacketFan137

Banned
I’m all for the Collins slander today, but Lane Kiffin is a solid coach. 79-42 and has led 3 different schools to 10 win seasons. I mean, that’s a pretty stout resume.
this board showing its a$$ again. kiffin is a good coach. collins sucks but acting like this is a bad ole miss team and kiffin sucks is bending reality

GoJacketsInRaleigh

Ramblin' Wreck
i don’t think we are that far away in truth. collins is definitely not a guy to get us over the hump but i think a decent coach could show up and be competitive in the coastal. it’s a pretty low bar (our fans have been content to average 7 wins for 22 years) so it’s not like we have to win like crazy.
Whoever the new coach next year deserves some patience. Our lines are freaking terrible and until that gets fixed nothing else will matter.

JacketFan137

Banned
Whoever the new coach next year deserves some patience. Our lines are freaking terrible and until that gets fixed nothing else will matter.
truth. good thing though is it’s young. theoretically another year of S&C and a coach coming in that coaches them up and we could look decent. definitely optimistic view but idk got a lot of questions for key.