1/16 - MBB vs. Clemson

jbix80

Ramblin' Wreck
Please tell me you are kidding... She was slobbering over Clemson all night.

If I had a dollar for every time she said someone could get up the court in 3 dribbles, I could quit working.
šŸ˜‚ What was her obsession with that? According to her, Miles can go from one end to the other end of the court in half a second with no dribbles and one step.

GT22

Georgia Tech Fan
It all comes down to George's hair. He reverted back to full fro and victory followed!
I work at night and just finished watching the replay knowing they won. Crazy that soon as I saw Nait, I thought the same thing! Then come on here and see that some had the same thoughts!
Had me cracking up...

alagold

Helluva Engineer
It seems everything we hadn't been doing we did and at the right time. -3s, FG%, FTs, and going to a zone.Its what you get with a young talented team--the 19 pt dropsy to Syr and then tonight.SWEET.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
And PJ Hall.
You know, they call him the ā€œHall-American.ā€
Get it? Itā€™s a play on words.
ā€œHall-American.ā€
Its like All-American but ā€œHALL-Americanā€ like his last name.
They do. ā€œHall-American.ā€
He played like an All American, too.
You know they call him ā€œHall-American?ā€
Yup. Hall-American

If it were a drinking game with that and ā€œGo Tigers! Right now!ā€ I wouldnā€™t get out of bed for a week
That and the three dribbles to get up the court killed me. Iā€™ve definitely seen/heard worse but damn.

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
Hey, somebody get this guy's name for me....

200.gif

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
I really like the female announcer. ( Antonelli?) She really knows the game. Wish we had her for all the games. Most announcers would not even notice when we went zone. ( which I think we need more of at times)

I was telling my wife exactly that during the game. While I have always followed basketball as a fan, there are details and intricacies I donā€™t know, and I learn from Antonelli every time she announces a game.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I was telling my wife exactly that during the game. While I have always followed basketball as a fan, there are details and intricacies I donā€™t know, and I learn from Antonelli every time she announces a game.
The color commentary guy for @Duke was fantastic explaining our high ball screen action too and the adjustments/counter-adjustments that Scheyer and CDS were making.

GT33

Helluva Engineer
The color commentary guy for @Duke was fantastic explaining our high ball screen action too and the adjustments/counter-adjustments that Scheyer and CDS were making.
Antonelli was doing a lot of Clemson cheerleading but for some reason I liked her a lot more than that guy kissing Shyerā€™s *** every 5 seconds. Maybe itā€™s just I hate dook so much, but Antonelli was pretty good and wouldnā€™t mind her doing more GT games. She did have some odd game scenario preferences, like taking a 2 when we made the 3 but thatā€™s her opinion. I liked what we did.