YouTube Processing - Ticket Fire Sale

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
Admittedly so, I'm very interested to see how they do against Syracuse this year. Eric Dungey is gone but I can't help but think they have another QB ready that will continue to give Clemson tough games.

BobintheATL99

Jolly Good Fellow
Admittedly so, I'm very interested to see how they do against Syracuse this year. Eric Dungey is gone but I can't help but think they have another QB ready that will continue to give Clemson tough games.
Agreed. Unless they really get moving, I can see Clemson dropping one or two this year.
You don't need to rush on last night's game, imo, @BobintheATL99
I’m rushing more because I want to see how the new system performs than anything else.

stinger 1957

Helluva Engineer
I've never used nor do I understand PayPal, how does it work? Can any one clue an old fart in please? I can send a check like we used to do by snail mail.

Animal02

Banned
I've never used nor do I understand PayPal, how does it work? Can any one clue an old fart in please? I can send a check like we used to do by snail mail.
Paypal is like a 3rd party bank that takes a skim off the top. ;)
It is a way to transfer money to another person electronically and both the sender and receiver do not need to reveal much info to each other......just to Paypal. They take a slice from the receiver IIRC. I have used it sparingly.....a few times buying things off EBAY and also a couple times donating.

coldbeer

Ramblin' Wreck
Venmo is peer to peer money transfer with nothing taken off the top. Easy app to use.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

coldbeer

Ramblin' Wreck
Yes. You link your Venmo app to your banking account. Very easy to use.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
I had a computer failure last night and need to pull together some cash to fix it so I can continue to post GT Football and Basketball games.

I am selling my season ticket in order to raise money to defer some of this cost.

I have a seat in section 225 about 10 rows from the front of the section. I will sell one game, groups of games or the whole season ticket package. Please DM with any requests.

If you want to just contribute a little bit to help defer the cost, please drop me a line here.

I sent some money to you via your Pay Pal. Best wishes to you and your family.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
It’s a pleasure! I’ll look for those games. Much earlier than the ‘80s and the TV coverage gets spotty.
That's the truth. I would go to the Tech game in the late 60s and 70s when I was in high school and college and rush home just in time to turn on the TV for the "Game of the Week" or some such. They literally would have 1 or 2 games on every Saturday.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
You all have been exceedingly generous. I have enough money to pay for all the repairs and parts.

Thank you again! If there is anything I can do to return the favor, please let me know.

Imagine! He is asking us if there is anything he can do to return the favor! We are forever in your debt for your contributions to our football program. I am not an alumnus but I know from experience that the Tech fan base is scattered literally world wide so that for some of our widespread brethren getting to see the Jackets on your site is a like a miracle from heaven.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Imagine! He is asking us if there is anything he can do to return the favor! We are forever in your debt for your contributions to our football program. I am not an alumnus but I know from experience that the Tech fan base is scattered literally world wide so that for some of our widespread brethren getting to see the Jackets on your site is a like a miracle from heaven.
It sometimes amazes me the world has people like @BobintheATL99 that say I didn’t do enough, what more can I do, etc. Guys like him never ask for anything.

On the flip side of the coin, we got the gimmedats trying to figure out who’s going to give them what next and bitching because the world dealt them some perceived slight despite their meager contributions.

We need more people like Bob.