YouTube Processing - Ticket Fire Sale

BobintheATL99

Jolly Good Fellow
I had a computer failure last night and need to pull together some cash to fix it so I can continue to post GT Football and Basketball games.

I am selling my season ticket in order to raise money to defer some of this cost.

I have a seat in section 225 about 10 rows from the front of the section. I will sell one game, groups of games or the whole season ticket package. Please DM with any requests.

If you want to just contribute a little bit to help defer the cost, please drop me a line here.

BobintheATL99

Jolly Good Fellow
How much do you still need?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still a few hundred in "my own money" at this point, but I don't anticipate having it all paid for by the kindness of others. I have already purchased the equipment and outside of Microcenter giving me the wrong Motherboard (le sigh... should have checked the bag they handed me before I left Cambridge), its largely ready to roll. I am hoping to have it up so I can process the game tonight or tomorrow. I'll get the capture regardless on my DVR, so the game will get posted at SOME point...

OlaJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
GT Bob I just dropped you a few dollars. I've been a huge fan of your youtube channel from day 1. If you ever ger the chance to check on it I would love to see the '78 Florida and Auburn games, the '70 Sun Bowl vs Texas Tech, the '72 Liberty Bowl vs Iowa St. and the '89 Wake Forest game. Thanks for all you do!

BobintheATL99

Jolly Good Fellow
GT Bob I just dropped you a few dollars. I've been a huge fan of your youtube channel from day 1. If you ever ger the chance to check on it I would love to see the '78 Florida and Auburn games, the '70 Sun Bowl vs Texas Tech, the '72 Liberty Bowl vs Iowa St. and the '89 Wake Forest game. Thanks for all you do!
It’s a pleasure! I’ll look for those games. Much earlier than the ‘80s and the TV coverage gets spotty.