Your Favorite Underrated GT player?

Jacketman1

Ramblin' Wreck
This thread is for your favorite Jackets, but not the necessarily the GREATest Jackets. I'm going with "The Little Engine that Could", Robbie Godhigh. Loved the little guy with the big ticker and fast wheels. Another player that had a similar journey to him, Isiah Willis, was a guy who I really liked as a player. On defense, I loved Jamal Golden and Julian Burnett. Burnett is one of the better "what could have been"s in recent memory. Who are your favorite GT players that we overlook?

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
Offensive- Anthony Allen at B back was insane. Everyone seems to forget he finished his playing time at that position and was a monster.

Defense- Brandon Watts at linebacker. Led the team in tackles at least for one season I can think of and had good speed.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
This thread is for your favorite Jackets, but not the necessarily the GREATest Jackets. I'm going with "The Little Engine that Could", Robbie Godhigh. Loved the little guy with the big ticker and fast wheels. Another player that had a similar journey to him, Isiah Willis, was a guy who I really liked as a player. On defense, I loved Jamal Golden and Julian Burnett. Burnett is one of the better "what could have been"s in recent memory. Who are your favorite GT players that we overlook?
On defense, Isaiah Johnson and Patrick Gamble. On offense, Trey Braun and Zach Laskey.

Edit: CCG era would be James Johnson and Mike Cox on offense and Joe Anoai (Roman Reigns) and Kenny Scott on defense.

GT_receivers

Jolly Good Fellow
Offense: Broderick Snoddy, David Sims, Mike Cox, Phillip Rogers, and Dez White
Defense: Sedric griffin, Tyler Marcordes, Marco Coleman, and the"Great" Pat Gamble.
Special Teams: Rodwell

GT_receivers

Jolly Good Fellow
Tim Byerly. Dude did nothing but succeed at every chance. Happened to share the roster with JFT, but I would've loved to have seen the offense with him as the man for a season or two ... think Nesbitt but with really good touch. Might could've been a great one.
Definitely he played great in 13 and 14.