Young Georgia Tech fan sends team letter about hating UGA

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Wait. She says I get bored really really bored. If you look at the accuracy of the letters, not the spelling, the spelling is too intent, and she gets bored watching gt. This is a fake. Total fake stabbing at the offense.

Look at the quality of the m. The w. The U. Kids doesn't right letters that clean when they can't spell tech. Or also. Look at the quality of the g. The capital G has a very complex mimic to it. The drawing of the G shows a loop to create the inner part of the Capitol G. There is NO WAY a kid did this imo. To me this is some dumb neck trying to stab at the team sending a spoof card

Anyway. I am calling it a fake. Anyone who has kids on this spelling level knows the letters match the spelling they are squiggly and angly and odd letters. The letters are large not tight spacing with tight curves when little kids write.

If I am wrong.....then very cute. Lol.

Last edited:

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Wait. She says I get bored really really bored. If you look at the accuracy of the letters, not the spelling, the spelling is too intent, and she gets bored watching gt. This is a fake. Total fake stabbing at the offense.

Look at the quality of the m. The w. The U. Kids doesn't right letters that clean when they can't spell tech. Or also. Look at the quality of the g. The capital G has a very complex mimic to it. The drawing of the G shows a loop to create the inner part of the Capitol G. There is NO WAY a kid did this imo. To me this is some dumb neck trying to stab at the team sending a spoof card

Anyway. I am calling it a fake. Anyone who has kids on this spelling level knows the letters match the spelling they are squiggly and angly and odd letters. The letters are large not tight spacing with tight curves when little kids write.

I see your point, I have a first grader and and 3rd grader and from my experience you are spot on.

reubenjet

Jolly Good Fellow

BUZZKILL!!

Buzz776g

Jolly Good Fellow
I see your point, I have a first grader and and 3rd grader and from my experience you are spot on.
I see your point too, but it ought to be easy enough to check out. Do we have a male alum, last name Lorish, and did the note have a return address?

I personally prefer to think it's real. ;)

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
my 2 year-old's favorite thing to do now is start a "YEEEELLLOOOOOOOWWWW" chant with me and her mom. After about 7-8 times, she shouts "GOOOO JACKETS!!"
Never been more proud.
Now that is how to raise your children.

You all have your minds rite!

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
my 2 year-old's favorite thing to do now is start a "YEEEELLLOOOOOOOWWWW" chant with me and her mom. After about 7-8 times, she shouts "GOOOO JACKETS!!"
Never been more proud.

Now teach her to say "TO HELL..." on second thought, that can wait till she gets older :) I was personally raised with "to Heck.." and wondered why parents said it wrong.