You know what I like about this NC title game?

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
Nobody from the SEC is in it.

But here is one thing that ESPN messed up: putting Fowler and Herbstreit as the announcers. I like both of them but not for the very first NC game in over 100 years. Musburger should have called this game. Neither Fowler nor Herbstreit are providing any perspective - they are calling it the same way they call any other game.

That said, I'm impressed with Ohio State. Not a fan of Teh OsU but gotta give them their due. I figured the Ducks would roll them.

GTFan62

Jolly Good Fellow
Musberger got on my last nerve calling our game. He just seems so weird. Funny how both of these teams run an option running game

Techster

Helluva Engineer
So, at UF, Urban Meyer buried Cam Newton on the bench.

At OSU, Meyer was burying Cardale Jones on the depth chart until he lost QB1 and QB2.

Lesson here: If you sign with Urban Meyer, being the backup is a good thing.

ybeenormal

Jolly Good Fellow
So, at UF, Urban Meyer buried Cam Newton on the bench.

At OSU, Meyer was burying Cardale Jones on the depth chart until he lost QB1 and QB2.

Lesson here: If you sign with Urban Meyer, being the backup is a good thing.
Also, before it's all over urban Meyer will turn Jones into another big TE that swears he's still a qb :poop:

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Not sure I watched the same game as you guys, what a snooze fest... tOSU could have given the ball to their RB the whole game and won. Oregon besides one pass play was completely inept. This was a complete mismatch and the score should be a lot worse than it was except tOSU can't hold on to the ball. Bama will be #2 in the final rankings and Oregon can't quite get over the finish line... again.

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
Elliott thru Oregon like crap thru a goose. Kudos to TOSU OL.
With a defense GT is in this game. Recruiting, recruiting, recruiting.
Meyer called a GT offensive game plan.

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Not sure I watched the same game as you guys, what a snooze fest... tOSU could have given the ball to their RB the whole game and won. Oregon besides one pass play was completely inept. This was a complete mismatch and the score should be a lot worse than it was except tOSU can't hold on to the ball. Bama will be #2 in the final rankings and Oregon can't quite get over the finish line... again.
Agree. Oregon runs a HS offense and is boring. Zzzzzzz. Went to bed at the half.